• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
I had been playing AssCreed Odyssey all week and stopped last night expecting to get a full night of PSO2 tonight.... COME ON UR2 WAKE THE F UP!

Got FE3H today and played first part of the prologue, Don't want to touch it with this in my face..

XUlYtg1.gif

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
I might be in...it is on a screen saying Authenticating.....never mind..got the Japanese error again. Shit!

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
I have to think other ships will open... right? Major Nelson was giving out codes for those that aren't part of Xbox Insider today. Don't see why they would even do that if the space was so limited even a good amount of actual members can't get on a ship. Right?

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
What have we done, we've doomed ourselves Era...

Dooooooooooooooooooooomed

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I find it super ironic that PSO2 JP veteran players, who would probably want to get on Ship 02 for sentimental reasons, and were more likely to sign up for this CBT, are getting screwed the most here. Amazing.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to choose Getting Started, and it's giving me some sort of message in Japanese with the number 614.

Sirhc

Oct 27, 2017
Lol XBL message about the beta starting, RIP

Sirhc

Oct 27, 2017
Soon the Ship 2 faithful shall be rewarded, believe

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I was in the tutorial mission and got booted from the game! The anguish! Aaaahhhh

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I connected for a hot second and then got DCed, they did not anticipate the load lol

Razdek

Oct 27, 2017
Nooooooo!!!!!!! Was playing the tutorial and got disconnected. Can't log back in now

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got into ship 1, just spammed it while watching Netflix... Very slow though, I'm currently waiting to load the character creation screen.

Nevermind, booted to login screen.

It's almost like Sega thought nobody wanted to play this...

Daigoro

Oct 28, 2017
Finally got into ship 1, just spammed it while watching Netflix... Very slow though, I'm currently waiting to load the character creation screen.

Nevermind, booted to login screen.
yeah ok, probably not worth sitting in the lobby spamming then...

I'll check back in later I guess. annoying.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Lol at least we all know the devs are getting the message THAT WE ALL WANT TO PLAY THEIR GAME

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Was playing tutorial and got kicked and now I can only choose a ship. Ship 1 is full, hope they open up more.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
Someone else mentioned being able to do them multiple times during each window of availability so I was just going to hope that panned out lol
Read the fine print https://pso2.com/news/announcements/cbtrewards

**Even though some Urgent Quests can be completed multiple times during their allotted time, only one completion per time slot will count towards the Special Rewards.

You have to do 2 tomorrow at least.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn LOL.
Game booted me out while i was creating my character. Now I can't get back in.