• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Can you freely change classes at any point?

Also, if so can you hold off on upgrading your MAG until you land on a main class & subclass?

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
The first floor of the lobby will turn red and the music throughout the whole ship will become ominous

There are level requirements for the harder difficulties. Not sure about easiest.

Cool, thanks for the info. Never really bothered with ENG patch version on PC, so didn't keep up much with game aside from seeing collabs and stuff.

Rappy

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know if it's too late to be accepted into the beta if I try to sign up now? How long did acceptance take for people?

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So who else is looking forward to a server crash and long queue time to login tonight lol

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
I just converted all the times for EU players in GMT:

Beta Starts: Saturday, February 8th, 1:00am GMT

Beta Ends: Sunday, February 9th, 7:59am GMT

URGENT QUESTS:

February 8th

4:00am - 4:30am GMT – Cradle of Darkness
6:00am - 6:30am GMT – Giant Automata: The Awakening
3;00pm - 3:30pm GMT - Cradle of Darkness
9:00pm - 9:30pm GMT - Giant Automata: The Awakening

February 9th
1:00am - 1:30am GMT - Cradle of Darkness
4:30am - 5:00am GMT - The Raging Obsidian Arm
5:00am - 5:30am GMT - Elder of the Unfathomable Abyss

Quna Live Performance

Meet Quna, Oracle's favorite music idol! Gather your friends and watch her perform live in the Ship's Shopping Plaza.

February 9th – 4:00am to 4:15am GMT – Performing the songs "Our Fighting" and "Eternal Encore"

Buffs Received – Rare Drop Rate Increase, Meseta Drop Rate Increase, and Experience Points Rate Increase

Make sure to type "Encore" during Quna's inaugural performance to motivate her into coming back for a second song, "Eternal Encore"!

Hmm, a Dreamcast mag you say?

Mr. Lemming

Oct 25, 2017
Can you change the appearance of your character after creation or is it pretty locked in? Alternatively, can you exchange items and such between characters? I get severe analysis paralysis with involved character creators. Hopefully I can just make something quick and get into the game and then on release get more into that side of things without losing any progress.

Fries

Oct 25, 2017
Can you change the appearance of your character after creation or is it pretty locked in? Alternatively, can you exchange items and such between characters? I get severe analysis paralysis with involved character creators. Hopefully I can just make something quick and get into the game and then on release get more into that side of things without losing any progress.
You can edit your appearance after but certain options require a salon pass which are given out every so often or can be purchased. You can deposit items into a shared storage but cannot directly trade with players unless you have the Premium status in the Japanese version, you can still purchase from other players' shops and can obtain My Shop passes to sell your own stuff with My Shop passes obtained through FUN points (although a little random.)

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
Excited to try this out today. I know the game will be cross play, but will it be cross save (carrying over file into PC)

ERA Ship (Server), Discord, & Guild Information (It's almost here! edition)
OP
OP
Zeta Ori

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Alas, the time is almost upon us. Before you go, some information to take note of:

Here is the link to the ERA Discord

For those interested in joining the ERA "Guild", I will be making it in Ship 02: Ur.

If you want to play with people in the guild, you have to join the same ship (server).

-Assuming this works how it does in the JP version and is available in the beta, once I reach level 10 I will create it and then post a new threadmark letting it be known. Sharing information so I can add you to the guild will be handled in the Discord. For whatever reason if your interested in joining the guild but not interested in joining the Discord, you can send me a PM with your gamertag or in-game username (however it ends up being handled) and ill get to you.

-If for some reason the servers get filled to capacity and Ship 02: Ur is no longer available, I will stop taking new information post a new threadmark as soon as i know.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
How good are the rewards for doing the urgent quests? Is it something I should try hard to hit 4 quests of?

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
How good are the rewards for doing the urgent quests? Is it something I should try hard to hit 4 quests of?

the rewards are comsetics and exp/drop rate boosters for the full release. A sword skin, a few halo 😇 accessories, and a dreamcast mag skin. The big ticket item everyone wants is the dreamcast!

Yushi

Nov 27, 2017
I'll repeat again...this the only game making me want to get a One...only cuz I don't know when PC version comes out.

Oct 27, 2017
Just finally got home and trying to connect. It's not working. What am I doing wrong?

Getting started tries to put me in Ship 01 but everything says maintenance in progress

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
2 1/2 hours? Jesus, that's 2 am Germany. Don't know if I can make that, tired as fuck.
Maybe I join a few hours later then. 🤔

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What class is the most support oriented? I love playing support in party games like this.

God I can't wait for full release. Gonna do a LAN party with friends and we're all gonna group up. Gonna be like middle school and PSO1 all over again.

sjackso3

Oct 30, 2017
Houston
I keep getting a message about "maintenance in progress." I assume that the servers haven't gone live yet? Is that right, or is something wrong on my end?

Edit: Okay, I see now that it doesn't start until 7PM my time. The wait is killing me. I played the @#$% out of PSO on Dreamcast back in the day.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
What class is the most support oriented? I love playing support in party games like this.

God I can't wait for full release. Gonna do a LAN party with friends and we're all gonna group up. Gonna be like middle school and PSO1 all over again.

I believe Techter is, although Rangers get weak shot for creating weak points.

In the end though every class is pretty much dps.