• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash

August 5th release if you embed it on Discord

340f61189e049e25c07c331a71ea7e07.png

Episode 4 is probably that day too

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Boy look at those minimum requirements, like a fucking time machine

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
According to the store page, when embedded on Discord, the release date is August 5th - next week.

I'm excited. I've been playing on my XB1X since I didn't want to touch Windows Store with a 10ft pole, and I'll still probably play there whenever I'm in the mood for playing on my TV, but having it on my 1440p/144hz monitor will be real nice!

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Thank you, Gabe~

Windows Store deleted the game and wouldn't reinstall.

I had to resort to using an external app to get the game to boot on my PC.

T_T

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As I mentioned in my thread (got locked due to getting beaten to the punch by this thread), I can access the store page in the UK. However, apparently it's blocked for people in the Netherlands, which makes me wonder if they're not adding European servers, but still letting people from the UK access (presumably) East Coast servers?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm conflicted. On one hand I wouldn't mind going through Steam.

But the Tweaker is too good. I don't know if I can abandon it.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Yay. The windows store version sucked. Hopefully the steam version is better. At the very least it should be less of a pain to fan patch the launcher/game if needed

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Was confirmed with the episode roadmap afaik
Ah okay, cool. "And More PC Platforms Soon" also appears at the end of the trailer we got in early June; that's what I was specifically remembering.

youtu.be

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Official Update Trailer | Summer of Gaming 2020

Phantasy Star Online 2 is the free-to-play sequel Sega's acclaimed online RPG, available now on Xbox One and PC.This Phantasy Star Online 2 (a.k.a pso2 or ps...

I'm glad they're steadily rolling things out.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Cool. I'm probably gonna just stick to tweaker until that version breaks somehow as I don't feel like dling the game again after MS store deleted my game twice. -_- insane

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting, it says Japanese is supported so I wonder if you can access the Japanese servers from it - thereby letting you buy premium time from Steam rather than needing Webmoney or whatever.

Thanks since i have an HDD and SSD does the game run better on a HDD well or is it need an SSD to load reasonably well?
Runs fine on an old HDD, but SSD is still an improvement. Generally everyone else will start quests before you've loaded in if you're not on SSD, it's not a dealbreaker but it can be an annoyance when dealing with rare drop boost time and such.

Kent

Jun 4, 2018
Yes, though be warned it throws a fucking meteor worth of info at you at once and will be super overwhelming.

That's why NG is a thing coming out next year, a fresh start.
Yes, absolutely.

The PSO2 Era discord has people in it that are more than willing to help get into the game, because there's an impressive information overload right out of the gate, so if you need any help at all, just drop in and ask.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Will I be able to download this when it releases? Considering I'm in Europe. I find the game page on my steam account.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
I'll wait for New Genesis before jumping in. Rewatched the trailer yesterday and it looked fire.

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
Oh nice, I can finally try it. I honestly assume that they had some kind of "first on Xbox" deal in the west with Microsoft as the Japanese trailer of New Genesis showed that it was also coming to PS4 over there.