• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
mNvhh4C.jpg
"Our Flamin' Hot Odyssey continues!!! | Fat4all"

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Just in time when COPPA affects Youtube on January 1st which probably won't end well for quite a bit of people.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm likely wrong, but I have a feeling he is going away for a while. The wording of his statement sounds like he wants to take serious time away from streaming.

TheChrisGlass

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm likely wrong, but I have a feeling he is going away for a while. The wording of his statement sounds like he wants to take serious time away from streaming.
Their entire lifestyles are based around videos. Given this guy's track record, I'm guessing something bad is going to come to light that he finally can't shake. There's no reason to suddenly give this up.

PonyStation

Banned
May 24, 2019
Their entire lifestyles are based around videos. Given this guy's track record, I'm guessing something bad is going to come to light that he finally can't shake. There's no reason to suddenly give this up.

He just got married and is looking to start a family. I actually think he will come back changed when he realizes he can't act so immature anymore

blomby

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
I hope the break gives him the time and space to improve as a person. It'd be great if he retains his reach as a creator and his messages adapt to be more compassionate.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised he doesn't do twitch surely he could get a insane deal for exclusivity than once its over fuck off and retire.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Take a break, can tell his video quality has been dropping recently and after making so many videos over the years guy has earnt some time off.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Oh no.

How do kids now get their alt-right and nazi recommendations for next videos?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Unless he's a narcissist or truly thinks he's making the internet a better place, if he's actually tired of it I don't see why he just doesn't bounce from his gig forever. He had to have made enough money for the rest of his life and his families lives so there's no reason to work another day.

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
Reading that bit says he'll only be gone for maybe a month, not a whole year.

I hope we'll never hear of this guy and that whatever comes out of his mouth or fingers never reaches anything light has touched ever again.

Andalusia

Alt Account
Sep 26, 2019
Why di people keep saying it's going to be a year? With the amount of views he gets and the amount of videos he puts out if he just took a week off his fanbase would be lost. Even that short a break would require a heads up.

I think at most it'll be a couple of months. He' the "biggest" in a fairly major field, you don't just up and walk away from that.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Dude been uploading a video every single day for the last 8 years or so. Even when he married or goes on vacations he pre records enough content to be uploaded daily. So after reaching 100 millions subs and being filthy rich, i would take probably a permanent break from youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.