• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
So let me get this straight:

When PewDiePie links to a Nazi supporting channel, makes a joke with a "Death to Jews" punchline and calls someone a N----hard "R" on stream, it's "Free speech".

BUT

When an educator tells his students the contents of a WSJ story and that they shouldn't be supporting this guy, it's "Let's dox and harass him!"

Are people legit still defending him?

I will admit I am old and out of touch with meme culture and the like, but what inspires such fanatic loyalty?

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
A guy gets people to hold anti-semetic signs, yells the n-word, links to a blatant Nazi website, and tries to destroy the career of an educator who dared to criticize him about these things he has actually done. But people get upset about him being labled a racist or Nazi lol.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Pewdiepie made some mistakes and bad jokes and he quickly apologized for them afterwards, don't think he's actually racist but I do think he acts childishly sometimes without thinking and the journalist waiting for any opportunity to make money out of his mistakes.

Also let's not call all his fans racist scums because that is also a stupid thing to say.
How are opinions like these still possible after all that has happened? Like, can you use the n-word indefinitely as long as you apologize afterward (and only if you get caught of course)?

PDP is scum, "entertaining" his audience with providing links to straight up nazi propaganda and silencing those who dare to criticize him.

Why excuse him for the awful shit he did?

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
How are opinions like these still possible after all that has happened? Like, can you use the n-word indefinitely as long as you apologize afterward (and only if you get caught of course)?

PDP is scum, "entertaining" his audience with providing links to straight up nazi propaganda and silencing those who dare to criticize him.

Why excuse him for the awful shit he did?

That's the thing, he didn't use it indefinitely, he used it once. Yes it's absolutely horrible and no one should defend that shit, but he did apologize and promised to do better, he also genuinely feels really bad about it. His fans didn't let it slide either, it was mentioned multiple times on his own sub reddit to this day which he reads all the time.

I don't think PewDiePie is racist at all, he might be uneducated, but he is far from a bad person.

Recently he raised $239,000 in one day for ''CRY'', a charity that focus on making a lasting change for the child labor in India.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/04/pewdiepie-fans-raise-200000-one-day-childrens-charity-8209331/

He didn't do this for media's attention, he knows the media doesn't care and will not give him any chance of a decent public image, but he did it anyway.

Call him trash all you want, he is far from a bad person. He has done way more good to this world than bad in his life, period.

Here's a good read, and no these actually all happened, it's not made up, it's not propaganda. This man done A LOT of charities, and most of them are not well known cause he never really talked about them much.

https://www.fraghero.com/nobody-wan...wdiepies-done-for-charity-and-hes-done-a-lot/

This man has the will and power to do good, he has done more good than all of us combined, I don't see ResetEra donating 1.3 million to fight AIDS, despite how good of a person we think we are. All the good I ever see we did is to constantly call people ''trash'' because of bad behavior, which yes totally deserves condemn, but in the end of the day that's nothing to be proud of.

Seriously Era, instead of calling him nazi human trash all the time how about we start educate him? How about we turn him into a positive impact on this world?

Last edited:

AzureFlame

Oct 30, 2017
Kuwait
That's the thing, he didn't use it indefinitely, he used it once. Yes it's absolutely horrible and no one should defend that shit, but he did apologize and promised to do better, he also genuinely feels really bad about it. His fans didn't let it slide either, it was mentioned multiple times on his own sub reddit to this day which he reads all the time.

I don't think PewDiePie is racist at all, he might be uneducated, but he is far from a bad person.

Recently he raised $239,000 in one day for ''CRY'', a charity that focus on making a lasting change for the child labor in India.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/04/pewdiepie-fans-raise-200000-one-day-childrens-charity-8209331/

He didn't do this for media's attention, he knows the media doesn't care and will not give him any chance of a decent public image, but he did it anyway.

Call he trash all you want, he is far from a bad person. He has done way more good to this world than bad in his life, period.

Here's a good read, and no these actually all happened, it's not made up, it's not propaganda. This man done A LOT of charities, and most of them are not well known cause he never really talked about them much.

https://www.fraghero.com/nobody-wan...wdiepies-done-for-charity-and-hes-done-a-lot/

Seriously Era, instead of calling him nazi trash all the time however we start educate him? How about we turn him into a positive impact on this world?

This is a great post.

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan

Call he trash all you want, he is far from a bad person. He has done way more good to this world than bad in his life, period.

This man has the will and power to do good, he has done more good than all of us combined, I don't see ResetEra donating 1.3 million to fight AIDS, despite how good of person we think we are. All the good I ever see we did is to constantly call people ''trash'' because of bad behavior, which yes totally deserves condemn, but in the end of the day that's nothing to be proud of.

Seriously Era, instead of calling him nazi human trash all the time how about we start educate him? How about we turn him into a positive impact on this world?

He may indeed do some good in the world. But he also just used his power to get his followers to harass a teacher. This was last week. Before we can get him to harness his power for good he needs to stop using it for evil.

Oct 27, 2017
This man has the will and power to do good, he has done more good than all of us combined, I don't see ResetEra donating 1.3 million to fight AIDS

I will offer no opinion on PDP today, but I will say "who cares" regarding his charitable donations and work.

Bill Cosby and Jimmy Saville raised and donated MILLIONS for various organizations and they well, need to burn in hell. The motivations behind charity are not always positive.

m_dorian

Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece

Call him trash all you want, he is far from a bad person. He has done way more good to this world than bad in his life, period.

This man has the will and power to do good, he has done more good than all of us combined, I don't see ResetEra donating 1.3 million to fight AIDS, despite how good of a person we think we are. All the good I ever see we did is to constantly call people ''trash'' because of bad behavior, which yes totally deserves condemn, but in the end of the day that's nothing to be proud of.

Good for him that he seems to have helped with all the charity stuff but he is not a 3 year old, he's and adult and he should know better. That is absolutely no excuse and you should rethink about using this argument again.

The burden of his "education" bears on him and him alone. You do not need to posses academic education to not support nazis or insult people, you only need to be a decent human being. And you precious idol seems to be lacking in this department.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Oh please. You can't be so dense as to think he's actually open to any sort of info right? This is a guy that has KIDS thinking the Wallstreet Journal is untrustworthy. That sent his rabid fans after a teacher. This isn't a guy that wants information, even if he would ever hear it in the first place.

I'm pretty sure Jontron has raised a lot of money for charities in the past too. He still talked about brown people muddying the gene pool.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
He may indeed do some good in the world. But he also just used his power to get his followers to harass a teacher. This was last week. Before we can get him to harness his power for good he needs to stop using it for evil.

Yes totally, I'm not ignoring all the bad he did, he can be an real asshole sometimes. Which is why we should try to educate him, he clearly wants to do good and he did many good things in the past, but when it comes to politics he is very uneducated and sometimes very confused.

This is my biggest problem with us progressive lefts, we are not constructive about the way we impact the world, we never ever once try to educate or change someone, we find out whoever is not progressive enough and condemn the shit out of that person, and that's the end of it. What kind of fucking impact was that?

Someone said the N word? Call him human waste and cut ties with him!

How about we have a conversation with that person? Imagine sitting in a room with PewDiePie, just chatting, with a good cup of tea in your hands, imagine having a peacful conversation with him, and teaching him about the horrible things happened to the black people in past? Imagine educate him, changing him, making him a better person.

Last edited:

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Yes totally, I'm not ignoring all the bad he did, he can be an real asshole sometimes. Which is why we should try to educate him, he clearly wants to do good and he did many good things in the past, but when it comes to politics he is very uneducated and sometimes very confused.

This is my biggest problem with us progressive lefts, we are not constructive about the way we impact the world, we never ever once try to educate or change someone, we find out whoever is not progressive enough and condemn the shit out of that person, and that's the end of it. What kind of fucking impact was that?

How about we have a conversation with that person? Imagine sitting in a room with PewDiePie, just chatting, with a good cup of tea in your hands, imagine having a peacful conversation with him, and teaching him about the horrible things happened to the black people in US? Imagine educate him, changing him, make him a better person.

boogie2988_middle_by_digi_matrix-db3h3ud.gif

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018

How about we have a conversation with that person? Imagine sitting in a room with PewDiePie, just chatting, with a good cup of tea in your hands, imagine having a peacful conversation with him, and teaching him about the horrible things happened to the black people in US? Imagine educate him, changing him, make him a better person.
All these information are freely avaliable on the internet, and are in the news (almost) all the time. There is no excuse for his continued ignorance, he just doesn't want to hear it

Hackworth

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine educate him, changing him, make him a better person.
Folks keep trying to educate PDP and he keeps doing dumb and/or racist shit. People keep pointing out how he could change and rather than listening he sends his fans to brigade them. At some point you have to realize when a person isn't going to change because they just don't want to.

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017

This is a great post.
Donating to charities is great. It's great that he's done that. But it doesn't mean he cannot be criticized for leading his young viewers to literal far-right propaganda. Incidentally, that "good read" you linked to fails to mention that him claiming to be unaware of that YouTuber's views is impossible because he liked and commented on one of their videos which contained an n-word joke as well as a joke about a woman who was killed by literal white supremacists.

Some other gems from that totally non-biased, "good read":

Based on how certain outlets have been reacting to PewDiePie, it seems like it's a mixture of jealousy, fear, and frankly trying to capitalize on his stardom with some clicks so they can try to ride the gravy train

During last year's media storm around the hit-piece on PewDiePie put together by 3 journalists, nobody really wanted to talk about PewDiePie as a whole, all they wanted was to circle the vultures around these short out-of-context clips with very hyperbolic and misleading headlines, as if their wild conspiracy theories about PewDiePie were actual facts.

PewDiePie has added a chapter into a very important, centuries-long dialogue about freedom of speech and what that really means.

If anything, he's the one who could offer THEM a platform to defend themselves and to try to earn back some modicum of trust and integrity.

Which media outlet spread lies about him? What specifically have they lied about? What "agenda" are they pushing? What's this about free speech and where have I heard this talking point brought up before...? 🤔

He's an adult. He knows right from wrong. He's been in hot water before and people have pointed out the error of his ways. At a certain point that he's clearly passed, deplatforming is the best course of action to stop this ideology from spreading further.

The way his fans defend him is so odd to me. "He's really sorry, nobody mentioned that he feels really bad about his mistake." "He reads every comment to this day." "He's really a nice guy." You don't know this guy.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
I absolutely laugh at the idea of this clown calling me a N****R and some apologist walking up to me and telling me not to be upset, but to sit and have tea with PDP and explain my culture and my cultures history to him so he can understaaaaaaaaaand....

As if he doesn't already know what the fuck the word N****R means and where it comes from. Like he just ..... happened upon that word and has NO IDEA of its context or meaning and I need to sit my black ass down and sip a hot beverage while explaining this shit to him.

Some of you all really REALLY REALLY need some help. Seriously.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's not what I'm saying, I want PewDiePie to be more progressive, not this middle ground shit.

How about you actually read my post and stop being the thing you hate the most, a bigot?

''Not gonna read the post but I BET it's this middle ground shit again!''

He's not a bigot for thinking you made a shitty post lol. How can you in one moment advocate for not calling someone like PDP names and in the next breath suggest someone is a bigot for not liking your milquetoast drivel?

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
I absolutely laugh at the idea of this clown calling me a N****R and some apologist walking up to me and telling me not to be upset, but to sit and have tea with PDP and explain my culture and my cultures history to him so he can understaaaaaaaaaand....

As if he doesn't already know what the fuck the word N****R means and where it comes from. Like he just ..... happened upon that word and has NO IDEA of its context or meaning and I need to sit my black ass down and sip a hot beverage while explaining this shit to him.

Hey, I understand your pain and I am not apologize for him, to be honest I'm mad about him saying the word too, but sometimes the worst (best) thing we can do to our enemy is changing them. Because that way it's gonna make a better impact for the world.

He's not a bigot for thinking you made a shitty post lol. How can you in one moment advocate for not calling someone like PDP names and in the next breath suggest someone is a bigot for not liking your milquetoast drivel?

He put words in my mouth, not sure that's just a simple ''disagreeing''.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had to unfriend some acquaintances on Facebook over this, imagine the worst comments you've seen in here but by 3 people getting high off their own pewd farts. Like... What is wrong with these people? They were saying we need to give him a chance to get better. Mfer he's had SO my chances. The guy is a piece of shit end of story. And this idol worship is beyond gross

Oct 30, 2017
Without combing through this whole thread, has the cult like weirdness been addressed?

What I am referring to how suddenly even in comment sections of websites and social media sites now just say subscribe to pewdiepie with hundreds of likes or similar comments?
It doesn't even have to be an article or piece of content related to the guy.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017

So to you, raising money for child labor in India means he couldn't possibly be a racist?
Have very simplistic. Doing a nice thing people who aren't white isn't a shield against racism and he is absolutely a racist.
Have you ever called someone a nigger and if not why?

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Without combing through this whole thread, has the cult like weirdness been addressed?

What I am referring to how suddenly even in comment sections of websites and social media sites now just say subscribe to pewdiepie with hundreds of likes or similar comments?
It doesn't even have to be an article or piece of content related to the guy.

It's just his stupid ''war'' with T-series, don't worry it will probably be gone in no time.

So to you, raising money for child labor in India means he couldn't possibly be a racist?
Have very simplistic. Doing a nice thing people who aren't white isn't a shield against racism and he is absolutely a racist.
Have you ever called someone a nigger and if not why?

Of course I never called anyone an N word, because I have a lot of respect for black people AND because I live in Taiwan and there's like 3 of them in total in my city so I never get to talk to them.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to make PewDiePie a better person is a ''middle ground'' thing now? What do you want to do then? Kill him? Paint him as the modern Hitler so people can hate him forever?

How about we do something that's more positive and constructive?
We can stop giving him attention? Guys clearly toxic and is not changing. "He donated to charity!" is the modern plenary indulgences. You seem oddly involved with him, what is your connection? How do you know he is such a good person?

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
Trying to make PewDiePie a better person is a ''middle ground'' thing now? What do you want to do then? Kill him? Paint him as the modern Hitler so people can hate him forever?

Why are you assuming that people haven't pointed these things out to him during any of his previous "mistakes" or whatever we're calling them? At what point is it OK to say, "We tried, but he doesn't want to change. Let's instead try to stop him from spreading hateful ideologies to his young fan base"?

Also, please stop going into extremes. No one is comparing him to Hitler and no one wants him killed. What people are pointing out, though, is that he has millions of impressionable fans that are being exposed to harmful content and that is a big problem.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
We can stop giving him attention? Guys clearly toxic and is not changing. "He donated to charity!" is the modern plenary indulgences. You seem oddly involved with him, what is your connection? How do you know he is such a good person?
Giving to charity is the new "But but... I have black friends!!!"

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Why are you assuming that people haven't pointed these things out to him during any of his previous "mistakes" or whatever we're calling them? At what point is it OK to say, "We tried, but he doesn't want to change. Let's instead try to stop him from spreading hateful ideologies to his young fan base"?

Maybe you're right, let's just assume I agree with you for now, how are you gonna ''stop him''? Other than just calling him trash all the time on ResetEra.

TI92

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Giving to charity is the new "But but... I have black friends!!!"
There has to be some YouTube PR firm helping him out. "Oh just donate to this Indian charity! We know you don't gaf but it will quash this racism slip AND the T series thing!" . The amount t of times I've seen PDP fans spout this crap is unbelievable

Maybe you're right, let's just assume I agree with you for now, how are you gonna ''stop him''? Other than just calling him trash all the time on ResetEra.
How and why was Alex Jones stopped?

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Pewdiepie knows how to use the internet, he should know how to find leftist youtubers and the like if he's really interested in understanding a progressive POV afterall he's found Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneaux and Lauren Southern who are either social conservatives and have shown some bigotry while Stefan and Lauren are outright white nationalists/white supremacists.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017

Trying to make him a better person isn't a middle ground thing, the end result of trying is the "middle ground", where all of this effort is exhausted to reach out and the other side makes marginal moves that results in them landing squarely in the middle of the road and not where you wanted them to be, leaving them all too available to slide back in their ways while maintaining an out because by comparison, they seem fixed enough.

And then that's where the passes come, because he was already fixed, so that means we gotta let some shit slide because we fixed him. It's a marginal improvement of a single individual that does nothing in the grand scheme of things because the masses will still get out of him what they always got out of him, even if he doesn't provoke as much.

The solution is to talk at or around him, not to convince or change PDP, but to influence those on the cusp of his influence and malicious social network and to drag them across that line and on to the side of rationality while continuing to chastise and ultimately excise PDP's influence. You don't need to kill PDP, but people have plenty of reason to hate him and should most definitely hate him and push for deplatforming him as a consequence for the bullshit.

And I say this as someone who gave him a pass for some of the shit he pulled back in March in regards to Nazi statements and the media & forum fallout that came with it. Not because what he said wasn't bad, not because I wasn't already aware of him being a shithead, but because in that specific context (or at least the argument posed), the joke wasn't bad and everyone else seemed like they were overracting.

There's only so many times you can pull that same kind of shit and not convince people that you actually mean it.

So, yes, let's do something positive and constructive. Something positive would be to continue to push for those trapped within the miasma of PDP bullshit to be reasoned with and spoken to; the ones not so far gone at least. Something constructive would be to marginalize PDP's influence and get him removed by attacking his revenue sources whenever possible because he contributes nothing worthwhile to society and is negatively impacting children. Even if he's not a Nazi shithead, he's still an asshole, and assholes shouldn't just be tolerated on the basis of them not actually harming people and donating money to charity that ultimately does more to benefit his own bank account than it does to help any one charity.

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Of course I never called anyone an N word, because I have a lot of respect for black people AND because I live in Taiwan and there's like 3 of them in total in my city so I never get to talk to them.
Well according to you it's not racist to do so, so why wouldn't you? There's nothing wrong with it right?
You seem to think calling someone a nigger is disrespectful but not racist. Why is that?

Last edited:

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
In my first reply to you, I mentioned deplatforming, a proven way of stopping once high profile figures from spreading hateful ideology. Alex Jones and Milo would say "hi" if they had any online platforms left to say it from.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Trying to make him a better person isn't a middle ground thing, the end result of trying is the "middle ground", where all of this effort is exhausted to reach out and the other side makes marginal moves that results in them landing squarely in the middle of the road and not where you wanted them to be, leaving them all too available to slide back in their ways while maintaining an out because by comparison, they seem fixed enough.

And then that's where the passes come, because he was already fixed, so that means we gotta let some shit slide because we fixed him. It's a marginal improvement of a single individual that does nothing in the grand scheme of things because the masses will still get out of him what they always got out of him, even if he doesn't provoke as much.

The solution is to talk at or around him, not to convince or change PDP, but to influence those on the cusp of his influence and malicious social network and to drag them across that line and on to the side of rationality while continuing to chastise and ultimately excise PDP's influence. You don't need to kill PDP, but people have plenty of reason to hate him and should most definitely hate him and push for deplatforming him as a consequence for the bullshit.

And I say this as someone who gave him a pass for some of the shit he pulled back in March in regards to Nazi statements and the media & forum fallout that came with it. Not because what he said wasn't bad, not because I wasn't already aware of him being a shithead, but because in that specific context (or at least the argument posed), the joke wasn't bad and everyone else seemed like they were overracting.

There's only so many times you can pull that same kind of shit and not convince people that you actually mean it.

So, yes, let's do something positive and constructive. Something positive would be to continue to push for those trapped within the miasma of PDP bullshit to be reasoned with and spoken to; the ones not so far gone at least. Something constructive would be to marginalize PDP's influence and get him removed by attacking his revenue sources whenever possible because he contributes nothing worthwhile to society and is negatively impacting children. Even if he's not a Nazi shithead, he's still an asshole, and assholes shouldn't just be tolerated on the basis of them not actually harming people and donating money to charity that ultimately does more to benefit his own bank account than it does to help any one charity.

Maybe I don't necessary agree with all you said, but this is a really good post.

Kater

Oct 25, 2017
Pewdiepie knows how to use the internet, he should know how to find leftist youtubers and the like if he's really interested in understanding a progressive POV afterall he's found Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneaux and Lauren Southern who are either social conservatives and have shown some bigotry while Stefan and Lauren are outright white nationalists/white supremacists.
Wait he bonded with those guys but hasn't even made contact with someone from his own country yet who's also an outspoken white supremacist?

hqdefault.jpg

That's surprising.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017

Just googled around a bit and you're right.

It wasn't easy finding info about this charity on sites that aren't outright considered 'alt-right'. There are however articles on metro and the verge.

This was cool to watch though:

Glad to see he used this whole "subscribe to pdp" meme or drama or whatever this is to do something cool.

However I'm not sure how would "educating him" go, posts trashing him as well as those that would try to educate him are equally useless imo. He probably doesn't care either way about what ERA thinks/does.

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan

I don't want to hurt him. But he should not have a platform. if you have 70 million followers (mostly kids) you have the responsibility to take that seriously and if you can't you shouldn't have a platform. Simple as that.

And even if we could, how to you propose making PDP a better person? What is a logical step we the internet user can take to educate him? Not sarcasm. Serious question.

SpokkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Continually excusing bigoted rhetoric; making inflammatory false equivalencies over a series of posts
He's a garbage human being.

Anyone who dismisses it all as "JUST A JOKE LOL" is also garbage.

Garbage? Talk about judgemental. You, with your superior morals, feel you should judge who is garbage?

He is just really uneducated and does not understand what he posts and jokes about. He does not know or understand history. That makes him act stupid in some cases

He should have an educated producer to filter out the most stupid stuff

Btw you dont seem too educated yourself based on that post

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Garbage? Talk about judgemental

He is just really uneducated and does not understand what he posts and jokes about. He does not know or understand history. That makes him act stupid in some cases

Fuck that. He's not a kid, he's a 29 year old man. 3 years younger than me. If at 30 you don't understand that Nazis are bad then you are garbage

Vinnk

Oct 26, 2017
Japan
Garbage? Talk about judgemental

Or maybe he knows exactly what he's doing.

SpokkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck that. He's not a kid, he's a 29 year old man. 3 years younger than me. If at 30 you don't understand that Nazis are bad then you are garbage

Yeah well
Or maybe he knows exactly what he's doing.

Why the apology videos then? He understands when he is shown

He may be 29 - but spends all his time posting videos for kids. The little history he knows he is probably told by others. He has no higher education. It is that simple imo

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland

I do appreciate his charity efforts. And I agree not everything is black and white. But he is doing all the bad stuff by himself too and there's been a lot. I don't think money absolves him from the responsibility, his messaging needs a lot of work.

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
Garbage? Talk about judgemental. You, with your superior morals, feel you should judge who is garbage?

I don't understand this defense at all. He is an adult. He doesn't need hire a historian to tell him that racists are bad. And, again, it's not like people haven't pointed these things out to him before.

Yeah well

He may be 29 - but spends all his time posting videos for kids. The little history he knows he is probably told by others. He has no higher education. It is that simple imo
Do you know him? Do you know how he lives his life outside of his YouTube videos? Why are you so certain of this?

Oct 27, 2017

How many times will this excuse fly?

He keeps getting worse and worse. He did the following:

-Called someone the N word on chat.

-Made his fans into goons that attack anyone who criticize him. (Yes he is responsible like when he got his fans to attack that teacher which resulted in the teacher's privacy being exposed).

-Paid people to say death to all Jews.

-Is friends with guys like Stephen Molynux and Sargon of Akkad who are neo nazis.

Why the hell do you keep defending someone who did stuff like this not once but many more times. When does this end?

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah well

You don't need to have higher education to know Nazis are bad and crocodile tears apology videos don't cut it WHEN IT KEEPS HAPPENING.