• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Lets see em
y8puE.JPG

agyPX.jpg

Last edited:

Zero3K

Oct 25, 2017
Louisville, KY
umStF.jpg

Wnv5l.jpg

xvRJV.jpg

hof6x.jpg

TZz8X.jpg

FTQ2R.jpg

The male cat is named Hercules and the two female ones are Belle (Brown calico) and Jasmine (Black calico).

Last edited:

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

My two dogs. The black lab is named Riley, and the Cocker Spaniel is named Percy.

Last edited:

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why those two pics are failing, they show up fine in preview/edit. Is there a file size limit?

gRv6h.jpg

CgyUd.jpg

Cat Dad

Oct 25, 2017
In my Avatar from front to back there's Houdini (loves people) Nemo (squeaks and carries toys) and Pippin (marches in place and rolls on clearly vacuumed floors). Love all three to bits.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
This is Pete. He passed away this morning, unfortunately. It's been a rough day. I keep expecting to see him on the bed when I walk up to the bedroom or begging to play with his string toy.
aDaEMch.jpg

I have two other cats and a dog I can post later, but obviously with his passing I've got Pete on the brain. I miss him so much already.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I upload a pic directly from laptop or do I need to host it first?

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is Pete. He passed away this morning, unfortunately. It's been a rough day. I keep expecting to see him on the bed when I walk up to the bedroom or begging to play with his string toy.
aDaEMch.jpg

I have two other cats and a dog I can post later, but obviously with his passing I've got Pete on the brain. I miss him so much already.

I am sorry for your loss. He is a beautiful cat.

Cat Dad

Oct 25, 2017
aDaEMch.jpg

Pete looks like he was an amazing cat. I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how much of a wreck I'll be when any of my guys go.

Theodran

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
My cats, Kochibi (left) and Lilli (right).
Kochibi has an irrational fear of humans but comes to us when she really wants to be scratched behind her ear. She's less afraid of my wife than of me.
Lilli is an asshole but he loves me and I love him back. That's also the reason for why Kochibi doesn't approach me as much - Lilli will try to steal my attention from her.

Sarobi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend and I can't have an actual pet, so here's stuffed boy Hot Dog Jr (Yes, he's a cat named Hot Dog Jr)

DM7GwJaUQAAoV4n

Here he is with his Halloween costume (He's a ghost!)

DM7GxAmVAAAqTGp

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
My poor baby gia, Gigi, g money smalls...passed away a few days after my bday this year. I miss her so much.

y9eOz0u.jpg

VVBBp