• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love this guy.

His Hobbit review, in which he tries to shill his own "better" fantasy series, is my favorite review of all time.

Nov 16, 2017
I've never seen these, but I'll binge these now, and then again this weekend after an edible. Fucking hilarious. Just finished the Mission Impossible: Fallout video and died.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Man I hope this goes viral with a huge push to put his quote on the dvd case. If it gets big enough it's a win win for disney with the advertising. Then again there's the language and the whole blow the writers loads part

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
While funny, this one doesn't work as well for me because how close it is to how people online defend every shitty movie.

Except it's not a shitty movie. It's a good movie who's target audience is not people who bitch about movies online. That's the joke.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Peter Rosenthal's been through some shit. He deserves this pull quote.

Also, it's in Disney's best interests to play ball. Peter Rosenthal knows things. John Lasseter going down wasn't a coincidence.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Peter Rosenthal reviews are the best. His Mama Mia review is still one of my favorites.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Except it's not a shitty movie. It's a good movie who's target audience is not people who bitch about movies online. That's the joke.

Sure, but, it's a really well-reviewed movie in general. It isn't like Bayformer's is the example.

My comment wasn't about that movie specifically (I haven't seen it and it's probably fine), it's just that I've heard way too many people use that sort of reasoning to defend actual shitty movies.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I wish The Onion did more of these movie reviews. They're always great.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
bwaha a 13th Floor mention. i just turned the video off after that, i got my lols

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Omg, didn't know he made a new review. Yeah, his Mamma Mia is one of the best and funniest video I've ever seen in my life. He is a treasure

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
This one wasn't as riotously funny as his other ones, but what it's getting at may be one of the most important messages across the whole series.

Also I never really thought about the politics of pull quotes for movies.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
This guy always reminds me of Mike Pence ever since this review

images

"...All who accepts Jesus Christ into their hearts shall live in bliss along side the saints, cherubs, and Chewbacca."

Last edited:

hidys

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I hope Disney find it in their heart to put one of his quotes on Blu-ray.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Those re-prints are always horrible. You can easily tell when a critic is literally selling their name versus actually being critical of something.

Nov 16, 2017
Man, I can't decide whether I want to make a thesis level thread on Peter Rosenthal or Wheelman on the gaming side for weekend era, but only after I've skipped lunch and had an edible.