• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rabla

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
Place of my Heart is so weird.

It's a fantastic track but it only appears in these shows. He first performed it at Persona Show Case last May, and now it's come back for these shows, but it's not officially released anywhere.

Oct 25, 2017
This is so damn good.

Man, I started following these concerts around 2012 or 2013, and they've been such a constant source of positivity in my life, it's crazy.

When I'm watching one of these it kind of feels like no time passed since then, all of the stuff that happened in those years just fades away, it feels good.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
it's just funny that the swearing is even in this song, which is probably the cheesiest song in the entire set list.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
hope we get another ribbon dance tonight on top of the other extras

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Not familiar with periscope, how do I remove the chat and hearts on browser

cjkeats

Oct 27, 2017
S. John's, NL Canada
I love that they brought back Mayumi Fujita for PQ2 along with the female protagonist from P3P, I wish she was at the show for these and some P3P throwbacks.
Way of Life from P3P was set as my alarm for a long time.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
1556196136333.png

Huh?