• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Persona bout to pop Ryogoku harder than this man:

czcBWLD.gif

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
I hope someone will upload the concert to YouTube. Downloading from Twitch is a pain, haha... Really want to watch it since I missed it live. :(

kazamatsuri

Behind the Scenes at Epic
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Tokyo
The show last night was really amazing. I had second row seats so I was SUPER close to the stage. The performers did a great job of making sure to always make their way around the stage, so everyone could see something happening at all times and not be bored. The music selection was crazy good and the dancing was great as well. I wish I could have taken some photos, but since it's Japan, I'm not surprised they weren't allowed. Glad to see the P5R announcement in person...the crowd was so hyped for it.

It'll be interesting to see how they change the performance up for the second show tonight.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Since this thread doesn't seem to be complete trash, anyone want to guess what P5S is?

In my heart I hope it's ports of P5 for release this summer on Switch/Steam/wherever, my head is saying it's a new spin off.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm going to sleep early again to watch this in the morning. Hope it's different enough from today's performance.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Since this thread doesn't seem to be complete trash, anyone want to guess what P5S is?

In my heart I hope it's ports of P5 for release this summer on Switch/Steam/wherever, my head is saying it's a new spin off.
I doubt it's ports, I really feel like they wouldn't save that last announcement for ports. I feel like it's gotta be something new.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
What was prominent missing from yesterday's setlist? I'm still banging on about never more reincarnation

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
The show last night was really amazing. I had second row seats so I was SUPER close to the stage. The performers did a great job of making sure to always make their way around the stage, so everyone could see something happening at all times and not be bored. The music selection was crazy good and the dancing was great as well. I wish I could have taken some photos, but since it's Japan, I'm not surprised they weren't allowed. Glad to see the P5R announcement in person...the crowd was so hyped for it.

It'll be interesting to see how they change the performance up for the second show tonight.

I hate you.

Allaur

Oct 30, 2017
Give me Persona 5 Survivor - if I can't get Devil Survivor 3 I'll take it. It can even be like FF15 mobile - same scenario but with battle system from DeSu)
Also hope that today's concert will be as good as yesterday.

Schierke Mori

Oct 28, 2017

Would guess the latter considering they would have announced Steam + Switch announcements during The Royal announcements. Maybe they'll get ports to Switch/Steam after the PS4 release?

I just hope it isn't another fighting game if it is a spin-off.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
persona 5 switch (for playstation 4)

switch up persona 5 by playing as kasumi instead

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I got niconico premium and then cancelled, thinking I'd get to keep my premium for a set amount of time like any other service. Now it says I'm a free member. So... I'm fucked?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't sure if I'd put this on today but it's good background noise for working on some stuff.

Kivvi

Jun 25, 2018
My last prediction: spin-off,100% on Switch,maybe has Nintendo characters,no words about a port,2019 release date, don't think it's a fighting game like Arena. Now let us wait...

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
A new fighting game is definitely happening but I don't think P5S is it.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Concert starting now for Niconico Premium Members

30 minutes for the rest of us plebeians x(