• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Lyn's English pronunciation has been on point compared to 2017. She has been killing it for two P-Sounds straight.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
You know, P3 is one of the games I've replayed the most, and despite buying P3FES and starting the Answer a couple of times, never really got into playing it and the main reason is me being afraid of the ending sucking big time.

The answer doesn't really do anything to change the ending of the main game, other than explaining what actually happens to the main character in more detail, it's more just an after story of all the other characters a while later.

It's not all that great but I wouldn't say it ruins anything

JinnAxel

Oct 30, 2017
They haven't even played Aria of the soul yet. Probably anything you haven't heard tonight will be tomorrow.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I just watched all of The Answer's cutscenes on YT (P3's gameplay is my least fave thing about it) and I thought it was pretty solid, just kinda drawn out. Only Yukari really got screwed over by the writing and it was kinda justified and ironed out by the end

also yes this credits song is very nice from it

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i like mystic fine but why dude would have precise knowledge of the timing of a concert idk

this dancer is very intense

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
yumi fuckin killed it on that last bit. ethereal

YEAH BABY LET'S MAZE PQ TIME

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Been watching this stream from the beginning and man the energy just doesn't die down a bit - great performances

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the english got so much better once Ben Franklin came in to start polishing the lyrics

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think they ever had the P3P singer with them since 2009, unfortunately.

Same for Trinity Soul, but at least we also got Kita in the 2012 live, which is possibly their best one yet. Breakin Through is amazing.