• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Now that got a clearance from a mod.

Here's the entire Persona P-Sound Bomb 2017. So you get an idea of how the show goes.

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
I am so excited for these concerts.
Two days of excellent live Persona music brilliantly performed! I can't wait!!!!!!
And more info on P5R and P5S too!

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Time to storm this thread with Persona gifs, baby!!!

tenor.gif

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I have watched the concert where among other games Persona Q2 was announced and I really enjoyed it. Gonna try to watch this one too because I love Persona music.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I started playing Persona 5 for the first time yesterday so I hope the reveals aren't going to spoil me the fuck out of the base game.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been feeling burned out on the series lately, we'll see if whatever this is gets me hyped up enough or not

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
we are at least going to know what P5R is and most likely P5S. The amount of pessimism is weird considering this was the event where we were obviously going to get the big announcements.
It's honestly Atlus' fault with how much they teased stuff in the past few months so people have adjusted their expectations accordingly.

Also I expect us to get just the basic info on P5S personally, so in that regard I think not having that much expectations is a good thing

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
If R turns out to be like Golden I won't be able to play it, not because I don't want to but because I can't invest another 100 hours in it.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, I'd probably tune out when they're doing the announcements if you haven't played P5 yet.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's too early for that, even for Atlus standards.
Maybe we'll get a tease at the end of the year, and nothing more.
What do you mean? Persona 4 Arena was announced 3 years after Persona 4 came out.

PQ came out 6 years after P4 came out, while PQ2 came out 2 years after P5 came out. P4D came out 7 years after P4 came out, while P5D came out 2 years after P5 came out.

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
What do you mean? Persona 4 Arena was announced 3 years after Persona 4 came out.

PQ came out 6 years after P4 came out, while PQ2 came out 2 years after P5 came out. P4D came out 7 years after P4 came out, while P5D came out 2 years after P5 came out.

ArcSys is currently busy with Granblue Fantasy: Versus and I strongly believe we won't get any news on a Persona 5 fighting game until the former is released (presumably Q3/Q4 in Japan). Furthermore, the domain (which is most likely P5U) hasn't been updated since its inception.

To be clear, I have no proof to demonstrate the veracity of my claims. This is solely my opinion and I could be very wrong. ArcSys might even not be the developer and the domain could be updated at the last minute, who knows.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
ArcSys is currently busy with Granblue Fantasy: Versus and I strongly believe we won't get any news on a Persona 5 fighting game until the former is released (presumably Q3/Q4 in Japan). Furthermore, the domain (which is most likely P5U) hasn't been updated since its inception.

To be clear, I have no proof to demonstrate the veracity of my claims. This is solely my opinion and I could be very wrong. ArcSys might even not be the developer and the domain could be updated at the last minute, who knows.
Sure, though that's more on ASW and less on Atlus; I just thought you meant that it'd be too soon for a fighting game after Persona 5's release.

There's a loketest for GBFV in August, so it'll likely be a Q4 2019 game.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone link to where Jason Schrier claims the best buy leak was fake, etc?

I was so ready for P5 to be on Switch and now I'm sad.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
These only come once every few years, and they're fun. So I'll be up at 4:45 tomorrow morning since it starts at 5:00 in my time zone, lol.

Still vividly remember waking myself up and catching the live reveal of PV1 for P5 and freaking out even though my brain was only half awake.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
These only come once every few years, and they're fun. So I'll be up at 4:45 tomorrow morning since it starts at 5:00 in my time zone, lol.

Still vividly remember waking myself up and catching the live reveal of PV1 for P5 and freaking out even though my brain was only half awake.

It was such a good memory. Watched that trailer dozens of times that day.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018

Is that with the old woman on the street!?
The nightmare that refused to end.