• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Septimus

Oct 27, 2017
Lol at people jumping on FluxWaveZ or thinking it's baseless. Dude knows more about Persona and Atlus than all y'all. On topic again though, Super Live 2015 was nuts at the end. Can't wait for 2019's end reveals.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Announcing the announcement. That's coming in... 3 months?

Can someone please buy Atlus a marketing department? This is getting ridiculous.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind people who despite being told information is verified as credible by multiple different sources that it is indeed wrong because, well, your speculation.
Aren't you guys also the type to say "decisions change, development is fluid, don't take what we say as 100% fact"? But now you're saying that we should just trust what you say because you say it.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't delayed last minute. That deleted tweet was a joke (that sadly has come true). P5R is not just one title.
I don't think it's worth clarifying yourself tbh. Think of it like the "doesn't read OP, just the title" phenomenon to a larger scale. A lot of people will see the PS4 logo and then immediately come into this thread and throw you under the bus without looking at anything else. You can't fix stupid.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you can hold your breath when they announced on March. You just can't doubt yourself whichever they coming to PS4 or whatnot.

But jesus, some y'all acting like this guy:

giphy.gif

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Like what? Can't think of anything.

amiibo at the minimum as there should be a Joker amiibo as part of the Smash set. If we're lucky the other party members might get amiibo.

I'm more thinking a small local multiplayer minigame mode for fun (e.g. arcade center. I mean, some mini Catherine cube puzzles would be a fun diversion). Local co-op would be nice too Let's Go Pokemon style where a partner can control a second party member with the second joy-con or act as decoy who really knows.

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
I'm not, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind people who despite being told information is verified as credible by multiple different sources that it is indeed wrong because, well, your speculation.

I don't know why you keep banging this drum

How often do we get credible leaks on Atlus stuff?

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Why be bent out of shape about a game coming out on a different platform? Just buy said platform for whatever game is coming out if you're that into said game. People get too bent out of shape about these sort of things. Who cares what platform this game is coming out on?! This thread sucks. Y'all suck.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well, I may not even be able to access teh free web in March so I may not even know what this is until July.

Status
Not open for further replies.