• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Look, I have a PS4 so I have nothing to lose, but I don't think that the PS4 logo means that this won't come to Switch like so many of you are implying and "laughing your asses off" over.

P5 has been a PS4 exclusive up until this point, and Atlus and Sony shook hands on marketing. We see Playstation logos slapped over Destiny and Call of Duty adverts as well, but that doesn't mean that those games don't also come to Xbox.

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
The PS4 be like

tenor.gif

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
That's ignoring the PS logo at the beginning.

A switch version is still possible, but Mystic should just stop responding at this point and lay low until the heat dies down.

Stop digging this hole, bruh.

Seriously. People need to stop giving him more attention than necessary.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, that was a whole lot of nothing. At least now we know not to get hype about anything for another 3 months.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, I'll leave it there until March. No use spending energy on something until I know if I can play it or not.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Today we have seen again the ugly and toxic side of this forum. People enjoying and laughing at the misfortune of others. First Nintendo fans at PS4 owners and now PS fans at Switch owners, really disgraceful.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have any inside information here (although I did hear from one source about this a little while ago who didn't know the platforms but thought a Switch release was likely), but the teaser just having a PlayStation logo doesn't mean it's PlayStation-exclusive.

In fact, it'd make a lot more sense for Nintendo to want to reserve Persona 5's Switch announcement for a Nintendo Direct, given how much success they had with the surprise reveal of Joker in Smash.
Just like other late 3rd party reveals, it kinda kills the excitement. It makes sense, sure, but it's pretty tiring for Nintendo to always do thing differently.
Like we're still waiting on Spyro after Nintendo UK leak.

Deleted member 249

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As Jason said earlier in the thread, it would make sense for Nintendo to keep the announcement of the Switch version for themselves in a Nintendo Direct in March.
Absolutely, that makes sense (although it's dumb to withhold the release of a Switch version, if it exists, until later and wreak such mayhem with the announcement lol).

Unrelated, but the behaviour in this thread is, predictably, bad from, predictably, the predictable suspects.

Deleted member 31092

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
With the proper reveal in March I think this isn't coming out before fall, and I wanted it to play this summer. Bummer.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully people aren't being too shitty to Mystic on twitter but that seems highly unlikely. He should probably stop posting though given he's just digging a hole for himself at the moment

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably still coming to the Switch but you guys are acting hilarious with how much you are freaking out about Switch/NoSwitch on this.

Oct 26, 2017
Well that was a whole lot of nothing. If its additional content, I may bite when the game is on sale. Would much rather get it for the Switch as playing through a 100+ hour JRPG on the TV was a massive pain in the ass for me

Don't they already have "plenty plenty of games" for 2019 ?
What does that have to do with anything? There IS plenty for 2019. That doesn't mean people shouldn't want Persona 5 on the Switch. The amount of investment some of you folk have is insane

Zelretch

Oct 25, 2017
expecting it to be exclusive for the Switch was really dumb, anyway we have seen the PS logo before some multiplats before so that doesn't mean it is PS exclusive either (and if japanese companies didn't like so much to announce announcement i would be certain this is Sony wanting their version announced first)

Anyway, pretty annoyed they don't give any info about what it is itself, like we all have one thing in mind but with Atlus you never know and that kind of mystery isn't fun.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of what platforms it lands, I'm glad I waited on this game. Hopefully there will be some cool additions

Status
Not open for further replies.