• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope that they include the option to import saves from the first game to make this less of an slog

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Key art
D4659JPUwAETUUA
Haru being waaaaaaaaaaay in the back there means she's not getting much in the way of new content.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
Looks great! Seemed like it could be a standalone sequel from that trailer, but I suppose not. Still, hype!

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Okay from the details I can decipher, it's a Golden expansion to P5 which is I am not against. As I always said in every P5 haters thread, I think P5 should be much much longer. Glad its not FeMC and extra glad its a new party member not just a social link.

Oct 26, 2017
Im really not too hot on her phantom theif design, but hopefully she fills the unique spot that
Akechi
has, dual light and dark moves.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
User Warned: Portbegging
Hopefully comes to the switch as doubt I'll buy for PS4 again.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
That metaverse outfit is so bad. Who thought that was a good idea?

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, so not the SMT IV:A route that I was thinking it'd be closer to then. Never expected a FeMC unlike a lot of people, either way.

Okay so it's like a halfway point of a new story / remaster

Two, huh? For the many complaints here about the original being too long, personally I felt that it could've been longer, so I don't mind this (provided they do more with Haru this time, loved her but she needed far more screentime).

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I would have appreciated an "abbreviated" mode where you can complete the game in 40 hours or less. I'm not touching anything that's 90+ hours.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Huh. Seems co-op is gonna be a thing? Unless they're referring to the Confidants.

royal3_sec3_item1_ss_059adf75a4583c492bb4125cc718a29a.jpg

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just started Persona 5 two days ago and don't feel like waiting to be able to get this to continue it, nor to beat it now then again this fall.

So I'll just continue with the base game and get on P5R in a few years when I'll want to make another playthrough.

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Day one.

Makoto's 1,000 arms hit combo ala Netero is amazing. I'm glad they're adding new moves to each character. Looks flashy as hell.

Only disappointment is the release date; we're looking at a 2020 release in the US.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So this will be more different than I initialy thought when I see the boss fight screen and everything. Looks like they changed the whole game up.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely nothing in that trailer that makes it worth playing through for 100+ hours again.
Pretty much how I feel at the moment. I'll buy it for support, but sadly I don't have time to dedicate to another 100+ playthrough of a game I already played just for a new character(s) and a few new locations.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I'm gonna get it regardless, but this feels pretty disappointing. No FeMC. Soft-remake. Padding for an already EXTREMELY long game. Eh. Hopefully we get some other cool announcements tomorrow.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Geeez, I really didn't wanted to play this again... but oh boy it does sound great.

JinnAxel

Oct 30, 2017
Is it just me or does the new female character design give off Loki akechi design vibes.