• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A new video series that seems to be part of the hype leading up to Royal. This one shows the new information detailed in Famitsu and has new footage.

Next video will be in June.

Persona Central has more details as well as information about the official game website.

Phoenix944

Oct 28, 2017
I already decided that I'll replay it so I'll skip all the tease. Wake me up if they decide to use our P5 save to keep social stats and compendium:)

Blackage

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chopper is that you ?!!

tenor.gif

Absolute0

Oct 27, 2017
Graphics look so much better now! Hoping a nice person does a proper translation of that video soon but I watched it anyways.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm good. Not gonna spoil more of the new content. Already played P5 so I wanna keep Royal as fresh as possible.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
So we'll be getting monthly updates, huh? I like that. Glad to see the same sprites are still around, I was worried they'd all be replaced by new ones.

Also, I love how extra Kasumi is with her aiming pose. She's awesome.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeaahh...This game gonna get me good.
Can't wait to turn into a dead body on my sofa (kidding) while twiddling my thumb for 8 hour straight on weekends.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So we'll be getting monthly updates, huh? I like that. Glad to see the same sprites are still around, I was worried they'd all be replaced by new ones.

Also, I love how extra Kasumi is with her aiming pose. She's awesome.
Yeah I freaking love the poses she does.

Can't wait too see her Persona.