• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Because why the fuck not at this point.
P5R-Blend-Tea-Containers-696x464.jpg

P5R-Tea-2.jpg

If you're curious what they all taste like more here.
personacentral.com

Official Persona 5 Royal Themed Tea Blends to be Released in December 2020 - Persona Central

Persona 5 Royal official tea blends themed after the game's main characters will be released in December 2020.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
trying to undo their brand's homophobic image by trying to sell tea labeled "queen" ....

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 days): Trolling, recent prior for trolling.
.......that's the character's codename.
Queen is Makoto's thief name...they all have code names, Ryuji is Skull, Haru is Noir, etc.
That's Makoto's codename in the game.

anyway, like i was saying, trying to undo their brand's homophobic image by trying to sell tea labeled "queen" ... i'm so embarrassed for them, throw the whole franchise away.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Great milking, ATLUS, but when are you going to cash in on the pun opportunities with your merch - my username for one. Go on, do some tacky apparel.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I'd like to get these, but I don't think I'd like to pay what they cost, especially to ship out of Japan.

EDIT: Holy shit - they're charging $17... each? Nah.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but can I buy the same tea set Noir/Haru uses in her all-out attack animation to drink said tea in?

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Why not coffee? That would fit much better I would think.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
anyway, like i was saying, trying to undo their brand's homophobic image by trying to sell tea labeled "queen" ... i'm so embarrassed for them, throw the whole franchise away.
What does a female character having the codename Queen has to do with the shit you are saying? I swear some of you people are insufferable just cuz.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Where's the elephant poop in Noir's tea? I am disappointed.

Oct 25, 2017

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
I guess they couldn't think of how to differentiate between different blends of coffee for each of the party members?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oracle sounds much cooler than Navi.

What I'll never understand, though, is the Anne -> Ann transition in localization.