• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So the newest Morgana report we get some new footage of the new social events and new stuff in the Velvet Room.

There's a new "Challenge Battle" mode in the Velvet Room where you defeat sets of enemies to get a high score and obtain rare items.

The full Morgana Report is here. It shows us a look at the games new title screen.

It also confirms that Joker will have his own versions of the new cinematic "Showtime" attacks. Which will appear near the end of the story. I'm guessing this means his Showtime attacks will probably be with Kasumi and Akechi

Details from Persona Central
https://personacentral.com/persona-5-royal-morganas-report-5-video-daily-life-velvet-room/

Last edited:

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
gasptaba.png

This game will be massive

Last edited:

Violet1370

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
The new velvet room stuff is really cool. Something that sucked about base P5 is that there's all these cool Personas late game but you don't get to use them much and all the enemies are level 70 so you just one hit everything, being able to set enemies to max level in challenge mode will be a lot of fun.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't know why I thought this was 2020. It's fucking next month, holy shit I should smoke less.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Challenge mode sounds like it could be really fun.

I'm honestly surprised at how much stuff is being added.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
jail_jack_frost.png

you heed your last hoo jack and now you must pay, challenge mode is pretty cool ngl