• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A match made in heaven.

Same-feeling.jpg
Man now I want pictures of these four swapping outfits.

Wish I could draw.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I will spend 200 hours more doing everything including the platinum. Let's go! I'm so happy the release date is pretty closer than I expected!

Orbulon

Nov 1, 2017
France
Just completed P5 for the first time, a deeply flawed game that I couldn't help liking. The artstyle and mechanics are so strong they easily compensate the whack writing (at least the english translation is) and overall disappointing plot.
Still feel that the game and the themes it explores deserved a more nuanced and ambitious retelling than what P5R will likely deliver.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
i'm seriously considering buying the japanese version and using a translation app. i just tried it out on some screenshots. it's pretty broken but at least i can get an idea of what is being said.

have i just gone crazy? spring 2020 is not good especially with games like Cyberpunk 2077 coming out around the same time. so i probably won't get around to playing Persona until after i'm done with that. if i could play it this year that'd be better.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
i'm seriously considering buying the japanese version and using a translation app. i just tried it out on some screenshots. it's pretty broken but at least i can get an idea of what is being said.

have i just gone crazy? spring 2020 is not good especially with games like Cyberpunk 2077 coming out around the same time. so i probably won't get around to playing Persona until after i'm done with that. if i could play it this year that'd be better.
Crazy

klee123

Oct 27, 2017

If I had the time I'd do it.

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017

Playing a game this huge with a broken translation app would be just crazy.

Have you played Persona Q2 already? That could tide you over.