• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of it but I thought a horror game was an interesting partner.
P5-x-Identity-V-Header-696x392.jpg

Trailer looks sick if nothing else.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
I played P5 not too long ago, took me 99 hours to finish it. I need a copy on the go!
I am going to dig deeper on the joke. You can take the PS4 copy and the switch wherever you want.

In all seriousness, as someone who absolutely loved p4g and p3p on the vita, I understand the desire and I hope a switch port happens down the line or Maybe Sony will release another handheld in a few years

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the first Persona 5 mobile collaboration(there's been a few) that will see an official western release.

Deleted member 54320

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 28, 2019
London
I am going to dig deeper on the joke. You can take the PS4 copy and the switch wherever you want.

In all seriousness, as someone who absolutely loved p4g and p3p on the vita, I understand the desire and I hope a switch port happens down the line or Maybe Sony will release another handheld in a few years
My mate is currently on a trip in Japan and I think I might ask him to pick up a Vita for me, just for Persona 4 Gold. As long as its cheap enough anyway.