• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
GUNjugu.png

Deluxe Edition soundtrack, btw

doesnt have the best song added by golden (snowflakes) and nine songs only? deluxe trick it seems

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Was having an issue with the animated scenes sometimes skipping when playing in borderless windowed. Setting it to fullscreen seems to have fixed it. Probably because of the framerate being unlimited in borderless.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Lack of subs in animated cut scenes sucks.
*sigh* Even if they had added them, they probably would have been tiny as fuck. That seems like a relatively easy issue to fix by the modding community, depending on how accessible the video files are. Someone just needs to swap in some with hardcoded subs. Though SEGA could do that themselves. :|

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
*sigh* Even if they had added them, they probably would have been tiny as fuck. That seems like a relatively easy issue to fix by the modding community, depending on how accessible the video files are. Someone just needs to swap in some with hardcoded subs. Though SEGA could do that themselves. :|

There are subs though. Just turn them on.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
It's not missing. They were literally shown in the announcement trailer, even.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
The voices sound really good in this. I played some of P5R last night, and the low quality of the audio stuck out (especially when someone said something with an "s" in it). This sounds great though.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
You can add them. Just imagine if there was no subs while playing in japanese audio lol, or even for all of us non english people who understand english when it's written but can have trouble when it's talked.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
So do we have any good beginner-tips?

Having a persona in your inventory of the same arcana as a S-Link will make the S-Link progression faster.
Getting higher S-Links with your party members will give them new abilities (spells, and unique stuff like being able to survive a fatal hit once per battle).
Characters don't gain XP when they're out of your party, so it's usually best to just pick which characters you like and stick with them instead of shuffling everybody in and out to keep their levels up.
You need to max Marie's S-Link to do the Golden-exclusive scenario/dungeon (which is required to get the post-game epilogue scenes).

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home

data

Oct 25, 2017
Characters don't gain XP when they're out of your party, so it's usually best to just pick which characters you like and stick with them instead of shuffling everybody in and out to keep their levels up.
I always hated this in RPGs. Especially for Persona because certain personas have weaknesses that aren't good for certain dungeons

Tawney Bomb

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Not sure if anyone has asked, but is the soundtrack that comes with the deluxe edition the full soundtrack or a sampler?

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Quick question before I buy: is this a straight up direct port? Does it support 1440p or is it whatever resolution it was on the vita.
It goes up to 4K on PC, and has support for high framerates.

Not sure if anyone has asked, but is the soundtrack that comes with the deluxe edition the full soundtrack or a sampler?
It's a sampler:

GUNjugu.png

Deluxe Edition soundtrack, btw

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty good! I just wish the game didn't pause when it's tabbed out in borderless mode. I tend to tab over to discord or some such during long cutscenes or loading screens, so that kind is a bummer.