• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy, PC folks. This is one of the finest JRPGs out there. I'll be watching you from outside melting into a pool of jelly...

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Caps out at 2560x1440. Appears to be 16:9 locked.
maxresdefault.jpg

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
This is fantastic news and I'm ecstatic that a game I've loved for such a long time is now on a platform that more people will be able to enjoy it on.

I'm going to wait 24 hours before buying it on Steam, because SEGA/Atlus games seem to show up on official key seller sites at deep discounts on launch day.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I can finally play this without having to dig out my dusty PSTV and have Japanese audio!

FickleDistantBufeo-size_restricted.gif

Also, it's quite hilarious after all this time it comes to PC before PS4 and without even a word if it will come to to PS4.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I hope this opens the floodgates fir Atlus. There are so many great games trapped on older platforms.

Li bur

Oct 27, 2017
It's currently 1AM in my Area in I just bought the game 😂

I'll just install & play in the morning.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favourite games of all time, I don't have time to play through it at the moment with TLOU2 coming out but I picked it up just to support it.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Capped at 60, at least from what I get with V-sync on.
Shame I can't get 144, but it's a turn based game so not that bummed.

Crowboy

Oct 25, 2017
Played up to the first save point. Disabling VSync unlocked the frame rate but I was getting some tearing even with G-Sync on. FPS was locked to 60 with VSync on.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't figure out if I want to play subbed or dubbed. I really loved the dub back on the Vita but I just had a great time playing P5R subbed!! I'm confused!

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Those HD portraits look so gorgeous, I think I'm gonna cry.

One of the best rpgs ever. One of the best soundtracks ever.

Oct 26, 2017
Insta-bought the Deluxe Edition, especially at that price. I've been wanting this to happen forever!

My night's plans are now set, haha.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
What's the sweet spot for difficulty in this game?

I'd recommend Hard. There are more ways to become powerful than in the original version so upping the difficulty a notch helps to keep it interesting.

IIRC, Very Hard is basically the same as Hard but your XP & money gains are noticeably dropped so you're more likely to be underleveled unless you grind a bunch.