• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
I think they'll get to it eventually but the director for Scramble said last week that they (Scramble team) are interested in doing more sequels with the Phantom Thieves, it sounds like they want 5 to be its own subseries where they travel the world taking down baddies.

So who knows when a remake of 3 would happen.

That's cool if they wanna do that I'm fine with that. But man I need a definitive version of P3. It's hard to play either the FES or portable version knowing neither one is the best one.

Gotta relive the story and characters in the best way one day.

Also this song is still beautiful till this day.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow wow wow.

Can I talk to someone with knowledge about the OG on PS2?

I'm playing it on and off since 2014.

Thanks in advance.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
P3 and 4 having P5 combat structure would be so heavenly. The menu flow is so much more appealing.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
P3 FES is JRPG Kino

P4 is Marvel Studios Wish fulfilment

j7nuj0.jpg

TorianElecdra

Feb 25, 2020
Oh god and I still have P5R in the back burner. I have never played Golden and I REALLY want to.

Does steam works with the ps4 control?

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm at that point where I've accepted its happening and getting myself excited. Hopefully I don't get dissapointed. Also P3 and P4 are both better then 5. no comment on Royal.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
I was just about to finally start P4G on the Vita after owning it for years too. I suppose I'll wait and see how this turns out.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Huh. I wonder if we'll be getting P3P or FES. Would suck if we don't get Hamuko, especially with her recent return in PQ2. It'll probably be FES though... *sighs* (I don't expect them to make a new version of P3 including Hamuko's route to FES just for this)

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Wow. Just bought a PC for the first time. My setups almost complete. These games will probably be my first purchases on Steam if they are priced good.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Curious to see what the price ends up being - I'm definitely down for a return to golden, but if it's 60 I can wait a good while.

I'm hoping 20, but expecting 30+

Also P3P features like Minako added to P3/FES, but I'm going to be a bit pessimistic on that bit.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
So excited for this. Amazing news, and I really envy those who are about to play P4G for the first time.

Hopefully it's a good port. Most of Sega's recent PC ports have been solid efforts, so I'm not too worried, but there's a lot riding on this one.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
For what it's worth, Persona 4 Golden is a lock, but Persona 3 is a bit more iffy. No one other than Sabi is reporting about it, and Gematsu explicitly mentions no evidence to corroborate with it.

I'd make the title reflect that so people don't get let down.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Curious to see what the price ends up being - I'm definitely down for a return to golden, but if it's 60 I can wait a good while.

I'm hoping 20, but expecting 30+

Also P3P features like Minako added to P3/FES, but I'm going to be a bit pessimistic on that bit.

Golden is currently $20 on the vita store and I've seen it sub $10 during sales. I imagine $19.99 on Steam, maaaaaybe $24.99.

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Coming from P5R i don't know how i feel about P4G, i have really fond memories of playing the game on Vita, will have to wait and see.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
This week took a turn:
Thursday: PS5 Event
Friday: TLOU2 Reviews
Saturday: P4G PC port

48d.png

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
For what it's worth, Persona 4 Golden is a lock, but Persona 3 is a bit more iffy. No one other than Sabi is reporting about it, and Gematsu explicitly mentions no evidence to corroborate with it.

I'd make the title reflect that so people don't get let down.

Yeah 3 and 5 are up in the air.

Hopefully we hear about them if 4 sells well but I think we should all just expect 4 on Saturday.

Would love to be wrong though!

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
so if i haven't played P4 or P5, and I wanted to start a JRPG, which should I choose?

Dec 15, 2019
I'm gonna buy both titles as soon as they hit steam. I'm so hyped, hopefully they will release all Persona titles and not just 3 and 4 :D

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Would be awesome if some form of P3 came as well.

I started with P5 but now after playing the three modern ones, Persona 3 is definitely the highlight for me.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
so if i haven't played P4 or P5, and I wanted to start a JRPG, which should I choose?

P3 is a good place to start but I would play P4 if you dont want to play P3.

I started with P1, P2 IS, P3 and then P4 though - loved all games.

P1 and P2 pay more like the SMT mainline games while P3, P4 and P5 are their own style.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
P4G is perfect for you. It's shorter than P5, simpler, and has better story and characters.

After you're done with P4G, if you still want to play the series, then go with P5R.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
If this rumour happens to be true, pc players will finally feel the magic of p4 music

U gotta promise
Forgeett
What they wept on day
Day after day yeyeyeyeyey

U gotta bronze
With crush on
In the stream of jizz
They still think of the cars

Affection.. you affection
To kill the fluffies
Time will tell you
When it is time to go all year round