• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Playing as Joker...not sure I'm a fan of his playstyle. He seems really, really weak until Arsene comes out.

Liquid_

Oct 19, 2018
Wtf, I download the patch (got the stage builder and everything) and yet no sign of Joker or the Memento stage even though I bought the Figther's Pass months ago...

EDIT: my bad, I just read the comments lmao.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Wtf, I download the patch (got the stage builder and everything) and yet no sign of Joker or the Memento stage even though I bought the Figther's Pass months ago...

Separate downloads.

Go into eShop and click download over the Joker tab. If not there go to redownload under profile and redownload the dlc for Smash

Oaklight

Avenger
Jun 16, 2018
I've been clicking the download update button and cancel download button over and over again like a madman for the past 2 hours. The sound effect for the error message is now permanently engrained into my brain and will forever give me nightmares lol

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Bunch of interns huddled around Nintendo's single server rack fanning like crazy right now.

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I've downloaded the update, and I've purchased Joker. But he isn't on my roster, anyone else with this issue?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I'm having the opposite problem of all of you. I can access the eShop just fine, but I still have download problems.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Well, might as well go play video games while I wait. Time to continue my Final Fantasy 9 playthrough I guess XD

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Labbing some quick stuff while on handheld and man, Up tilt + up B + fair is so close to being a true combo at low percentages.

Might definitely still work on people slow to DI and looks sick as hell!

Airi

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if this is better or worse. I did the physical copy data clear redownload to get 3.0. That was fine. Then went to the eShop and got my DLC keys restarted. It downloaded 14% and has now decided not to try any more.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Dear god, Arsene massacres Master Hand. The fight was going kinda slowly until I started using the Thief Counter to tank MH's slam moves and then I think he died in three hits once Arsene was out.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
Omg, they're still having server problems 2 hours later? Glad I cut my losses and left after trying and failing to download for 15 minutes.

That's a yikes from me, Nintendo.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I don't know if this is better or worse. I did the physical copy data clear redownload to get 3.0. That was fine. Then went to the eshop and got my DLC keys restarted. It downloaded 14% and has now decided not to try any more.

The same thing that was working earlier.
Cancel->Continue on repeat
Will work for the dlc. It won't reset the % either

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Keeps giving me error notifications. What a farce, lol. They shoulda just told everyone April 18th. This is what I get for waiting around all day for the update, I guess.