• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
I mean yeah fuck scalpers but at the same time that seems a little bad to get them to meet up doing non essential travel when you know they will be meeting with a large number of people but they don't?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Screw scalpers but that's too much.
No one is being forced to buy overpriced video game consoles.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Scalpers suck, but this doesn't seem like a good idea considering the current situation.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If real and it becomes a corona outbreak it's on him, worse ethically than being a scalper in my opinion.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Right now switches are very hard to come by and nintendo can't even get them out. Scalping is way more bad and dickish than usual.

And people can live without a video game system. Fuck scalpers but by and large they aren't hurting anyone, unlike this which possibly could. I hope this is not real.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Right now switches are very hard to come by and nintendo can't even get them out. Scalping is way more bad and dickish than usual.
So ? You are acting like people selling a Switches for more are on the same level as people who bought up all the face masks to sell during the pandemic.

Switch is a luxury item, everyone will survive even if they might need to wait a couple weeks to get one.

Hell it's a console in it's forth year, shortages will end sooner or later.

Again...not a fan of scalpers, but countering with such a childish move is as stupid and doesn't help anyone.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
LOL

I'm thinkin Arby's

Edit: realized this isn't the brightest move during the pandemic, but the thought of a group of switch scalpers running into each other at an Arby's parking lot outside of a pandemic is funny

Last edited:

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I want to see a video of this going down (assuming it is real lol)

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
outside of the scalpers, this is dangerous for the employees at arbys or people who may be coming through the drive through as normal customers. A simulation of how coughs can spread and linger in the air from universities in finland related to covid-19 transmission:

this is for an indoor environment specifically with a recirculating ventilation system. Outside, it's even worse as the spread can be greater due to winds.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
I'm a little confused about how this is worse than buying one in earnest. The scalpers are choosing to meet in public and are themselves choosing to put others at risk, yes? I don't see how this prank introduces danger that the resellers weren't already creating.

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
You know what? Everyone is right. I actually didn't consider that when posting the thread.

I apologize. My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.