• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Halfway through it. Really enjoying it so far. I hope it gets renewed for a second season.

Glad to see most of the patriot cast back although I wish Michael Dorman had a role in it.

Deleted member 9100

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Finished the season. Loved it and glad they kept almost all of the patriot cast and staff.

Going to be sad if it doesn't get a season 2, especially with that cliffhanger ending.

Jimmi Simpson was great, but Ben Kingsley was definitely my favorite of the new cast. "You exercise. I'm tip top, you're a fat fuck!"

I think I like Chris Conrad's role as New Lead even better than his role as Dennis in Patriot (which I loved).

I also think it's funny that Kurtwood Smith has gone from leslie in Patriot to Wesley in this. And that they kept the dynamic of him and Terry O'Quinn constantly saying each other's names when talking to each other.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
There is no justice in this world, but at least we get something.

This and Patriot are amazing, so I'm keenly watching whatever comes next from Conrad.

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see it's getting a conclusion, at least. Hopefully we get another album or EP out of The Jones Sisters, and not too long of a wait for Conrad's next.

Deleted member 9100

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nice. Was expecting a cancellation. Would love if they're able to get Michael Dorman in at all for the final episodes.

Deleted member 9100

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately it seems like the show is likely finished. They are auctioning off all the props from the sets.

www.vipfanauctions.com

The Perpetual Grace Series Auction Starts March 24th - VIP Fan Auctions

VIP Fan Auctions, in partnership with MGM and ebay, will offer prop and wardrobe items from the Perpetual Graces, LTD series starting March 24.

Such a bummer. It seemed like they were trying to figure season 2 out, but coronavirus probably killed that.

I really hope Stephen Conrad gets another chance and the cast/crew come with him again. Its such a shame that he has created two absolutely amazing shows, but cant find any audience. But big bang theory gets 10M viewers. Bazinga.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
He's getting a new show!

deadline.com

AMC Orders ‘Mega City Smiths’ Stop-Motion Animated Baby Doll Series From ‘Patriot’ Creator

AMC ordered six half-hour episodes of Mega City Smiths, an innovative stop-motion animated baby doll dramedy series.

Created by Steve Conrad, the Mega City Smiths story unfolds via the stop-motion animation of baby dolls repurposed as a grown-up cast of characters. The series hinges on an investigation into the mysterious disappearance of fictional metropolis Mega City's most famous magnate. Two intrepid detectives follow the case, rallying to fight against their city's dangerous corruption, at a high cost to themselves and their families, all in pursuit of a gentler place to call home.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017