• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The Fable one definitely seems legit, but I'm a bit skeptical about the Perfect Dark one. It was discovered a bit after the Fable one was posted here, so it could easily be someone faking it.

Not that I don't think Perfect Dark is in the works, I'm just not sure that's an official Twitter account.

Jan 4, 2018
Hype.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018
Someone pls tell me why people are so much anticipating new Perfect Dark (no sarcasm)

Because it's one of the best game ever.

cuvg.png

Obviously a new reboot would be way different (FPS or 3rd-person ?) but I'm confident that the PDZ fiasco will not happen again and that they will, this time, do justice to the franchise.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Are there any rumors about when in July the XSX event is?

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually super curious about PD because it could be anything at this point :
- Doom 2016 like : large maps, arcade shooter, fast strafing and exploring, old school style.
- Immersive sim ? Deus Ex style
- TPS action shooter stealth game ?

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Wooooo.....
3a242b18e8e57e1c0fca90d320db316efde8700e.gif

Hurry up July event, I can't wait till late July lol

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Highly, utterly disappointing even if "known". Shit, Microsoft, you had one job. I can only hope these are complete reboots, but even then... sigh.

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
Fable on the hand of Playground I'm sure so be great and look fantastic.

Perfect as a TPS on a totally reboot can work. Something like aka Splinter Cell

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Despite the fact that I tend to really dislike things being announced years before they are released, I think MS is in a desperate enough situation in terms of needing to prove themselves when it comes to 1st parties, that they need to just announce as much as they can.

'Desperation' has nothing to do with anything. Sony announced lots of things that are quite far out, too.

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The Fable one definitely seems legit, but I'm a bit skeptical about the Perfect Dark one. It was discovered a bit after the Fable one was posted here, so it could easily be someone faking it.

Not that I don't think Perfect Dark is in the works, I'm just not sure that's an official Twitter account.

Here's what makes it interesting. The Prefect Dark account is only being followed by one person : Ken Lobb. Also all follow requests have to be approved by the account

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
I honestly don't like revivals that much. But God of War showed (at least to me) that it is possible to ''revive'' (in the case of GOW it wasn't even that dead) franchises maintaining their spirit but at the same time changing and evolving in many areas such as visual, gameplay, narrative, etc.
Looking forward, and I already see that I will have to improve my PC soon if these games don't take long to come out 😬.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone pls tell me why people are so much anticipating new Perfect Dark (no sarcasm)
Cyberpunk setting with stealth aspects , iconic lead, built by a studio full of incredible industry talent for a game to one of the highest scoring games ever made (PD 64). There's so much untapped potential, and a AAA next gen push could reignite what many felt with the original.

Toni1999

Apr 30, 2020
UK
Never really played Fable on the 360,
but i'm looking forward to a lush, open world RPG from Playground Games, the folks over there at that studio are wizards