• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

Saw this yesterday but was waiting for something that deconfirmed it. Nothing popped up so... it's probably something?

PEPSI-MAAAN!!!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The way those guys are handing off the controller is weird, it feels sick and wrong to hold the left side of the controller with one's right hand

But Pepsi-Man is the only good thing Pepsi has ever done, so a remake would be very welcome

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Let Kotaro Uchikoshi (Zero Escape, AI: The Somnium Files, Ever17 etc) go wild with it. It was his first game industry job after all.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
The fact taht such a thing hadn't been done on iOS and Android these past 10 years, at least from Pepsi themselves is baffling.

The007JiM

Oct 25, 2017
I see this as marketing.

But I don't see pepsiman as an impossible, specially as a mobile game.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
This person is brazilian but the account is in spanish ... anyone knows which pepsi account is this one?

Because it does not appear to have anything on the usa main pepsi account

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
I like that Pepsiman would be rated E10+ and not E. What's in there giving it the 10+?

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Let Kotaro Uchikoshi (Zero Escape, AI: The Somnium Files, Ever17 etc) go wild with it.
hehe, we think alike. And I wouldn't say no to that. Kotaro Uchikoshi's Pepsi Man, as seen through the eyes of Blickwinkel, stuck in an endlessly looping run that can only be broken by timetravel-shenanigans and the help of Pepsi-Man's anime friends.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That was a joke from some marketing team in one of the countless countries that Pepsi has

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Saw this yesterday but was waiting for something that deconfirmed it. Nothing popped up so... it's probably something?

PEPSI-MAAAN!!!

I want to believe, but it seems that cover art has been around in some shape or form for a minute

mXTdhY5.png

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Nerd will freak out. He thought he killed Pepsi Man for good last time.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
You know its a joke cus if it was real itd be a microtransaction filled subway surfers clone on the app store with a weird artstyle and wouldnt even have the pepsiman music

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Was working on the Pepsiman team really your first job in the industry? What was that like?

Uchikoshi: That is true. However I don't think I contributed to the team that much, since my task was to make the frame wires of stones, barrels, motorcycles, trailers, and helicopters. I was clueless back then, since I was new to the industry. I remember I was trying my best not to get fired

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
So this is what Bluepoint has been working on?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Was working on the Pepsiman team really your first job in the industry? What was that like?

Uchikoshi: That is true. However I don't think I contributed to the team that much, since my task was to make the frame wires of stones, barrels, motorcycles, trailers, and helicopters. I was clueless back then, since I was new to the industry. I remember I was trying my best not to get fired
Wow, I totally ignored this, good piece of trivia to know.