• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Whenever they they do limited release soda flavors I can basically never find them in any stores, so I'm genuinely curious where they all go to.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
YESSSSSSSS

I'm ready to be disappointed by it just like when Surge came back for awhile and it tasted more like battery acid than I remembered

Jul 14, 2018
Philadelphia
resources

Fuck that noise, bring Pepsi Twist back to the US instead.

Pepsi Crystal or Halo 3-Edition Mountain Dew Game Fuel would also suffice

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I literally gasped when I saw the thread title

I don't drink caffeine or any soft drinks really but I will make an exception for this

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I've got such good memories of Pepsi Blue, I'm sure there's no way it can compare to when I was 11. I always thought Mountain Dew Voltage was basically Pepsi Blue.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I remember this having what I perceived as a "slime" flavor. My wife thought I was crazy but maybe now she'll believe me.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I tried this at the time, but I do recall Crystal Pepsi didn't live up to my nostalgia... though I don't remember which formula they used

Gamesadict

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they bring it to other countries too, it's been over 17 years since I last tasted it, and the fact that they used to release it for the Christmas hype time was awesome.
Problem here was that every bottle was ridiculous expensive...

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Mountain Dew Supernova please.

I'll probably buy one to try it, I'm not sure if I ever had it back in the day.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This looks awful. I can't wait to try it.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
This was terrible when it first came out. Was like concentrated gummi bears in liquid form. Just was far too sweet.

That said... maybe I need a refresher to make sure it's as bad as I remember.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I was only 5 when this came out; so if I ever had it I've long forgotten about it.

Any ERA ppl know how this tasted? I'm very intrigued since I like Pepsi and my favorite soda is Blue Fanta, another berry flavored drink.
like a vastly inferior version of Mountain Dew Voltage.... though Pepsi Blue did make for a good slushie at 7-11.

even as a kid it just felt too sugary and off, and like it was designed to be frozen.... and this was the period of my life where I drank mountain dew like water lol.

Nov 15, 2020
If I remember Pepsi Blue was slightly fizzier than normal soda, like they had a different carbonation process to make smaller bubbles. Could also just have been teen brain misremembering.

Hoping they bring back dnL or "upside down 7up" someday. More lime than lemon flavor, green, and had caffeine. Stupid stunt marketing but I love lime sodas.
e467V9R.jpg
ivGygpI.jpg