• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LIMMY streams on twitch!!!!? I don't watch much twitch, but I have the app for WOW classic, and he popped up when I was installing addons.

Who else streams on Twitch you'd never expect to see there?

For those who don't know Limmy is a Scottish comedian, who had a sketch show called the Limmy Show.

Edit: Give some background on the person too if you will, so we can know why it shocked you so much.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
limmy is the last hope for twitch

lstrjdd.png

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Lando Norris.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco and Lando Norris the F1 driver are probably the 2 that shocked me the most recently.

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Limmy was playing Dark Souls not long ago but mostly just cruises around in truck simulator at 2am whispering to not wake people up.

Saw him a few times just streaming on his phone walking around Glasgow or whatever city he is in and stops chatting to Twitch to pose for photos for some edjits. Tempted to go find Limmy and give king rib supper or something.

Oct 28, 2017
Limmy on Twitch is great because its just a total mad show. I remember he got told off for calling non-subs "vermin", even making a rat emote for people to spam.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Andy Milonakis being like a full time IRL streamer or something now? As someone who only knew him from the Andy Milonakis Show, just seeing him streaming eating at some restaurant however many years later was weird as shit. Then I went down the narrsisitic hole IRL streaming is for about a week and came away somewhat repulsed by the whole thing.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I played GTA V with Freddie Prinze Jr on Christmas Eve a few years ago while he was streaming on Twitch and that was a lot of fun.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
Big Brother winner Dan Gheesling, i knew of him before he started to stream with Northernlion so that was wierd lol

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I saw Shannon Sharpe commenting over football games on Twitch last season. I don't think he was allowed to show the game and he didn't give a whole lot of commentary so it was pretty weird.

sgurschick

Banned
Jul 7, 2019
Former UFC Champions Jens Pulver and Detetrious Johnson both stream regularly..

I've also caught a couple streams from Snoopdog

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Someone here I believe linked to a site for a specific clip of a stream , it wasent twitch tho I believe the clip originated from twitch, all I remember is the site was purple, anyways after the clip ended it randomly goes to another clip and what do I see? T-pain streaming, I think he was playing CoD iirc. My eyes couldn't be wider with mass confusion, I almost made a thread on it but I think I couldnt find the clip and/or channel again