• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
It's called being an Adult. After while you realize how stupid most people are and they deal with problems by creating new ones. Those are the ones you need to remove the from your life. I've had to let go of a lot of friends in my life because of the stupidity they brought with them, and although it sucks at first, I'm a better person for it.
Pretty much a perfect answer. If you have drama in your adult life you allow it

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Drama is mostly why i stay home all the time. I dont wanna deal with other bullshit. I just wanna relax in this place we call life.

Edit: apparently this got Necrobumped

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Everyone has a little drama, it's unavoidable as a person participating in life. But people that are perpetually in it, that wallow in drama... Fuck them. Run far far away. Life is way too short for that garbage.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it other OP. Being dramatic doesn't make any sense. Just be nice to people, have fun, and be empathetic if you disagree with someone.

motherless

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
"Are you human garbage who gets caught up in nonsense"

Being involved in drama is not always a choice. Calling people human garbage for having drama in their lives is fucked up.

Oct 26, 2017
So how about that "human garbage", OP?

tenor.gif

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Raised the prices of my membership? I'M RATTING YOU OUT TO THE PRESS!

Whats up with all these people that create unecessary drama amirite?

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That's because normal people don't talk about games 24/7 outside like you nerds. If gaming was a normal topic best believe 2/3 of this board would be in drama daily.

And lol at the bump

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
I have an enormous family and drama is constant. A new blow up every year, guaranteed. The good thing is it never involves me, so I just get to giggle about it.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I honestly don't get it. I've never had conflict with other adults after I turned 25. My wife and I have some friends but if shit gets weird, we just give ourselves space and there are no issues.

My employees though have stories every week about things going on in their lives with friends and people cheating and other bullshit.

Do you have this bullshit going on? Are you human garbage who gets caught up in nonsense, because I don't get it.

Hmmm.....

OFSqQX0.png

OP
OP
Nerdyone

Nerdyone

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And you can't go back a few replies where I said I fucked up and owned myself. I fucked up and am owning up to it. I made a stupid statement and did a supid thing.

I apologise to all because I said a very insenitive thing and did said thing. I'm a dumbass. I was wrong. Really wrong.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
If someone says "no drama" on their online dating profile it's a huge red flag and an immediate pass for me.

As others have said, people who complain about "drama" are usually the ones creating it.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And you can't go back a few replies where I said I fucked up and owned myself. I fucked up and am owning up to it. I made a stupid statement and did a supid thing.

I apologise to all because I said a very insenitive thing and did said thing. I'm a dumbass. I was wrong. Really wrong.

Okay, cool. Let's leave the term human garbage to people who really deserve it.

Like an organization that hides pedophiles.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Jfc. I already apologized. I should not have gone back. I made a huge personal error.
You took it with good humour. Don't let it get you down that people don't read the updates etc.

Also if this thread is bugging you at this point report your OP and ask it to be closed for necrobump.

Status
Not open for further replies.