• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

do you "eat the crust"

• yes

Votes: 848 88.5%
  • no

Votes: 110 11.5%

• Total voters

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what is wrong with the people who don't eat the crust? just eat the crust.

poll forthcoming

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
I always eat the crust. Unless it has been burnt to cinders or is tough as leather.

Sometimes people tell me they're 'saving carbs' by not eating the crust of a gigantic slice of pizza.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
What I hate most are people who don't eat the crust, and then end up eating more slices than everyone else cause they're not filling up on the crusts

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Same thing.
ZZDpi5s.jpg

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
A good crust is the best part...if this is about pizza.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I know people that peel the skin off their sausages (like hot dogs) before eating.

This and not eating crust I will never understand. I always picture them as people with mommy issues :p

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
I usually dip mine in hot sauce. A few times when I have visited my family I have found leftover pizza in the fridge and the crust left behind and I finish it off for them.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like at people who don't rat crust as if they just committed a sin. The crust just makes everything so much better. When I eat pizza I can't wait to get to the crust!

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I don't get it, esp the coal-fired pizzas when they get the beautiful looking and tasting charred parts. how do you not want to eat that?

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes the crust is the best part. Especially when its like a garlic butter crust or a braided crust or something. It's like getting a free breadstick with every slice.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
When the crust is good, sure. Some pizza has flavorless cardboard crust and is only edible because of the sauce and cheese

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
You placed the quotes in wrong spot, correct answer would be: "people" who don't eat the crust.
Yes, I eat the crust, it's delicious.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The beautiful moment when you have the perfect amount of the slice left to eat both it and the crust at the same time.

The crust is the best part, sir.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's why breadsticks are great, it's nothing but crust and if you're eating with shitty friends who don't eat the crust you can have them all to yourself

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My daughter has it down to just the pepperoni closest to the acute vertex of the isosceles. Jokes on her I eat all that and her trimmed sandwich crusts and the fat off a pork chop come at me cash me outside yolo

HaNotsri

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Partially, depends on the pizza. If the pizza is too big I'll skip thr crust.
I always eat the crust when I make the pizza myself.