• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Some positive energy is not that of
a big deal. Even if it's fabricated, there are much worse things in life.

DeathyBoy

Oct 29, 2017
Under my Hela Hela
Not really unless we know his wife's friend. People are allowed to have feelings about someone without confronting them about it. It doesnt equate to gossip or shit talk when you are addressing a group of strangers about someone they have no idea who they are. Now if he were to call her a piece of shit to her face, that would make him more of an asshole IMO. If he is going around saying this to a bunch of mutual friends then I would agree.

Uh, no. Talking shit about your wife's friend on a public forum is messed up.

And I really, really wouldn't encourage OP re this stuff. He really doesn't need any more encouragement to post stuff like this.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck do you want me to do, post "It's 4 fucking am and instead of doing problem sets I'm on Era because I'm a discipline-less sack of shit :)" every fucking night?

Deleted member 48434

Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
My social media page is pretty much just a meme feed.
My eyes just glaze over any post made by people I know.

Only reason I have an account is because near everyone I know uses Facebook messenger.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Wriggling with glee as the centipedes in my earholes settle in for a long winter. Feeling closer to the great worm at the heart of the world! #blessed #TheColdNeverBotheredMeAnyway

ioriyagami

Oct 28, 2017
You know who are the worst? People that act nice when you are with them but next go to a public forum and call you piece of trash because of how you choose to project your persona in a positive way on social networks.

Deleted member 2625

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP based on this thread and past threads you have made, you seem like a very harshly judgmental person.

I dunno why you feel the need to shit on other peoples' habits all the time.
Alright this one got me good

I'd rather be around super fake positive people than depressed and people who moan a lot.
Posted on ResetEra

Sheeesh. Sometimes I feel like ResetEra is too utterly miserable for its own good. Like I genuinely think that maybe 90% of us here are really incapable of positivity.
I don't know if that's the actual percentage but in terms of post count...? Maybe

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We should make a pool about who actually enjoy life. Feels like some of you find the smallest reasons to bitch about.

Go outside a little.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
If your care so much about her posting lies then reply to them with the truth? Should go well..

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Some people are actually positive people. Not everyone likes being negative all the time. It's exhausting and not fun at all.

yup. I'm positive the vast majority of the time and extremely happy in life. in fairness, it sounds like the woman in the OP is fake on social media, but some of us are really just out here living that life!

Last edited:

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if OP were Rebekah Vardy come to vent? I don't care how fake positive she was, Rebekah. You doing Coleen dirty like that still wasn't right.

Deleted member 49319

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 4, 2018
A friend of mine is interviewing at Linkedin and we talked about this today.
I haven't logged on Linkedin for like five thousand year oh boy isn't this place weird.
Most people are just performing an alter ego for current boss and potential future boss, with some dgaf using it like Facebook, like some dude just posted a couple of wife pictures...