• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
tumblr_inline_p9btp7dc141s41l67_540.png

tumblr_inline_p9btpbMsck1s41l67_540.png

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm usually into extremely online jokes but these fall flat for so many reasons. ML isn't a big name anymore, the SD movie is way outta date, and the concept in general is just played out. It seems like some small irrelevant fandom trying its damnedest to break out past its own stratosphere and into mainstream relevance.

ML not really embracing it, whether ironic or not, doesn't help either.

TrueBroLapp

Nov 7, 2018
The hole Shaggy Blanco meme was a thing when the ToP Dragon Ball Super arc was happening.
What made it become so big now?

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
I'm usually into extremely online jokes but these fall flat for so many reasons. ML isn't a big name anymore, the SD movie is way outta date, and the concept in general is just played out. It seems like some small irrelevant fandom trying its damnedest to break out past its own stratosphere and into mainstream relevance.

This analysis is bizarre.

Random shit from years ago takes off all the time.

Village

Oct 25, 2017

You sound like a washed old dude who doesn't understand how memes work

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

Y2QvjPw.jpg

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada

This actually makes it funnier. What's so funny about memes about how powerful someone like thanos is ? You have to find the most obscure , least powerful figure and posit them as the most powerful being to make the joke any good .... I figured this would be obvious

Oct 29, 2017

ML delivered an outstanding performance in Twin Peaks Season 3 just two years ago, I wouldn't say he's not a "big name". Scooby Doo movie for sure, though.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to play in a city soccer league with him. I periodically said his lines at him when we'd encounter each other for a ball.

Super great dude.

Syntrophos

Nov 25, 2018

A lot of memes in the super online segments of the internet (not just the weird twitter circles) pumps out memes that have little relevancy to any current trend. This analysis feels very much like a 40 year old trying to understand the kids.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many people reading this thread don't realize Matthew Lillard has been the official voice of Shaggy for a while and has voiced him in over a hundred episodes and a dozen movies.

Like this for example.