• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Co-worker of mine is probably the grossest person I've ever known. He's pretty much doesn't give a shit anymore about his health. He has bad BO, literary smells like shit and has been sent home at least once that I know of because of it. Apparently he so lazy he skips laundry and showering. Also his breath is so vile and putrid. It basically smells like he ate a pile of dog shit.

He really doesn't take care of himself at all and I feel bad for him because he let himself go big time and gained a ton of weight over the years. He's starting to have a lot of health problems because of his weight mainly because his diet is horrible. A co-worker told me he eats 2 Family sized Chef Boyardee Ravioli right out of the can cold for breakfast. And I've seen him microwave giant bags of pizza rolls and eat them right out of the bag like they were potato chips. And for lunch he always gets take-out from this Colombian place were he orders a humongous serving of food, which he eats very loudly with his mouth open. He's a young guy in his 30's but with his health and diet I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it to 40. Again, I feel bad for him but he doesn't seem like he wants to change his lifestyle.

I litterally felt like puking after reading this.

Oct 25, 2017
Co-worker of mine is probably the grossest person I've ever known. He's pretty much doesn't give a shit anymore about his health. He has bad BO, literary smells like shit and has been sent home at least once that I know of because of it. Apparently he so lazy he skips laundry and showering. Also his breath is so vile and putrid. It basically smells like he ate a pile of dog shit.

He really doesn't take care of himself at all and I feel bad for him because he let himself go big time and gained a ton of weight over the years. He's starting to have a lot of health problems because of his weight mainly because his diet is horrible. A co-worker told me he eats 2 Family sized Chef Boyardee Ravioli right out of the can cold for breakfast. And I've seen him microwave giant bags of pizza rolls and eat them right out of the bag like they were potato chips. And for lunch he always gets take-out from this Colombian place were he orders a humongous serving of food, which he eats very loudly with his mouth open. He's a young guy in his 30's but with his health and diet I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it to 40. Again, I feel bad for him but he doesn't seem like he wants to change his lifestyle.
How is a presence so vile even tolerated? What kind of work does he do?

ohabs

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I've had to clean blood off the inside handle of the bathroom stall because I knew the cleaning crew wouldn't notice it. I also hate seeing the person in the stall next to me pull the toilet paper so that part of it touches the ground before they tear it off. You're really going to wipe yourself with bathroom floor paper?

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
How is a presence so vile even tolerated? What kind of work does he do?

I don't normally work with him so most of this is just what I've been told. But I heard recently he got pulled into the bosses office and was told to get his shit together or he's gone. Another thing I forgot to mention was he was constantly falling asleep on the job due to lack of energy or sleep. Problem is we're kinda short staffed and they really don't want to fire anyone at the moment.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
I don't have any really good stories, but when I worked in food less than half of the other guys would wash their hands after taking a shit. Then go on to directly handle what people are eating.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I will never drink liquor at a bar ever again. Only beer if i know for sure is either out of a keg or beer bottle or can that wasn't already opened.

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
The guy who sits next to me is a full blown gronk, he will lift his ass to fart and regularly hocks a big loogie into a tissue and puts it in the bin near his feet. I'm his manager so I should say something but I'm too embarressed to even acknowledge it.

In our warehouse toilets it will be minutes after the cleaner has left and already there will be piss and shit around the bowl (I'm not joking....minutes!!). The company I work for is Chinese owned and operated and they hire a lot of students/casuals to work in the warehouse so they must be standing on the bowl or something because I have never seen it this bad in any previous jobs.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all got some disgusting co-workers. Mine are alright for the most part. I catch a few not washing their hands sometimes. The worst I guess is one of my co-workers has pretty bad breath. I just keep my distance when talking to him.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
EA has full time cleaning staff, so they're constantly cleaning the restrooms, taking out the trash, restocking, doing the dishes, cleaning the coffee machine, etc. during business hours. It's damn sweet, and I feel spoiled.

Back when I used to work at Japanese companies, dudes would use the restroom and walk right out without washing their hands all the time. I was thinking maybe it's cultural, so I talked with a female Japanese colleague about it. It's not cultural; lots of dudes are just fucking gross.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not as disgusting as OP, but one of my new colegue always make rattling sound with his throat, like he had something, but that's been like that for months, and it's every 2 minutes. It's not even a rattling but a sort of smushiness high pit sound. Also he like to see what i do behind my back when im working on the computer of a client, but like really enter my personnal space. Tho since he is new and my boss is in the same room, i dont want to tell me to back off

Deleted member 59245

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 15, 2019
California
I worked at a juice bar years ago, we did fresh veggie juices. Apparently there was a time when one of the dudes I worked with had a really shitty customer. This is all secondhand, but apparently when he went to the back fridge room to get a carrot to juice, he stuck it down his pants before walking back to the counter, and used it for the customers drink. Never looked at that dude the same way.

OP
OP

Deleted member 56069

User requested account deletion
Banned
Apr 18, 2019
Last week I went to the washroom to take a piss and saw a puddle on the floor, upon closer inspection I realized it was piss under the urinal that had spread at least 5 feet. They must have missed the urinal for the entire stream.

Another time I went to the washroom and saw some guy taking a piss at the urinal with his pants down to his knees, bare ass.
I have seen both of these things at my workplace. Piss on the floor by the urinal is common, everyday. Boogers on the walls have also been spotted.

People are nasty.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Guy at my work wearing little girl anime pins on his uniform.

They're the Doki Doki Literature club but I totally think he missed the message of that game.

He's only 19 so it's not too creepy as it could be.

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
After a few posts; Nah I ain't reading this thread. I'll die in feces covered ignorance.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
The weirdest one for me is when I'm in a stall and I hear someone else come in, have the messiest sounding shit ever, then wipe exactly one time and then flush and leave. I can hear how wet that shit is, there's no way it's being dealt with in one wipe. This happens all the time, too.

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Edit: actually nah it's a little specific, just in case someone else might know.
Guy at my work wearing little girl anime pins on his uniform.

They're the Doki Doki Literature club but I totally think he missed the message of that game.

He's only 19 so it's not too creepy as it could be.
Are they naked or something? Having pins of characters you like isn't really creepy, seems more like you're just really judgy

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
There's a guy who talks on a flip phone at a urinal almost every time I see him peeing. He won't even pause and mute when he flushes, either. What a weirdo.

Then there's another extremely obese man who never washes his hands after he shits.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Edit: actually nah it's a little specific, just in case someone else might know.

Are they naked or something? Having pins of characters you like isn't really creepy, seems more like you're just really judgy

I mean, wearing little anime girls is probably going to put people off.

Maybe I am being judgy I guess.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Not really a co-worker but someone who works in a company next to mine. He has a habit of going to the bathroom and not flushing his shits, leaving a stall a mess, etc.

So a few weeks ago as I was heading to the bathroom I saw him go into the bathroom, so after I take a piss and wash my hands I hear him grunting and getting down to business. I pretend to leave, opening and closing the exit. I waited until it was dead silent and let out this loud war cry and slammed myself against the side of his stall.

This prompted him to scream "WHAT THE FUCK" and he ends up fumbling around and slipping off the toilet seat. I leave and say "you better clean up your act" before he could spot me.

Bathrooms have been clean ever since.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
That reminds me of Poophands at my old job. After working with him for about a year (he worked in a different office, so I didn't seem him often), one day I was peeing. He was pooping as I had walked in. As I was walking over to wash my hands, he flushed, walked out of the stall, and right out of the bathroom. Not even me standing there washing my own hands inspired him to do so.

As soon as I walked out, he acted like he hadn't noticed me before, and said, "HEY!" and stuck out his hand to shake mine. I made a quick excuse, scurried off, and then spent years trying to come up with excuses, tricks, etc. to never shake his hand whenever he dropped by our office for a meeting.

Milly79

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not really a co-worker but someone who works in a company next to mine. He has a habit of going to the bathroom and not flushing his shits, leaving a stall a mess, etc.

So a few weeks ago as I was heading to the bathroom I saw him go into the bathroom, so after I take a piss and wash my hands I hear him grunting and getting down to business. I pretend to leave, opening and closing the exit. I waited until it was dead silent and let out this loud war cry and slammed myself against the side of his stall.

This prompted him to scream "WHAT THE FUCK" and he ends up fumbling around and slipping off the toilet seat. I leave and say "you better clean up your act" before he could spot me.

calling BS

Stryder

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US
Who the fuck works in an office where the bathroom has plenty of feces on the ground!? That would probably make me not want to use the bathroom. Would have noticed that before noticing a guy talking on the phone in the stall.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
My company's CFO doesn't wash his hands after he pisses or shits. Luckily, I witnessed this event within a week of working here, when I took a piss and he finished up right as I did, only to walk right past the sink back into the office. I next walked past him digging his nasty ass turdfingers into the trail mix. I haven't touched an open communal snack since then, and have informed all of my buddies at work about it. Now we sequester virgin snacks in my boss's desk, and grab from that on the sly when we need a boost.

Apr 24, 2018
God, reading this thread is definitely bringing up some bile and making me sick. Can't believe some people are so disgusting.

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
I was gonna complain about people leaving dishes in the sink overnight but god damn. I guess my coworkers are alright.

Jun 2, 2018
Northern Ireland
We had emails sent in my previous workplace because someone kept wiping their boogers on the wall.

Also, random toilet wanking happened. Numerous times I was in the stall and I heard panting coming from the next one. This wasn't the type of panting someone does when they are giving birth to a fecal baby.

MontlyCure

Oct 27, 2017
FL
Some dude shits and throws the used toilet paper in the trash can.

Every Monday when I go to use the bathroom I have to smell and see his dry crusty shitty toilet paper.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We had temp workers come work in are building for about a month. Our manager gave 2 of them shit for washing there feet with the lunchroom sink. I know it's something to do with Islam but that is unacceptable IMO. We're fair at the company when they stopped working to do their prayers, but washing your feet were people eat is too much.

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
Dude who would eat with his mouth entirely open. Dude who would piss all over the place in the bathroom. Dude who had scabies and passed them over to numerous people, including me.

*deep breath*

Dude who would openly fart no fucks given, dude who would openly talk to anyone about the prostitutes he was fucking in the local pub toilets, dude who would scratch himself all over his body with the staff kitchen utensils and then just put them back.

All the same guy, and I could go on, i swear some of the stories I could tell..if i hadn't known him I'd find it impossible to believe he was real. He was incredible.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We had emails sent in my previous workplace because someone kept wiping their boogers on the wall.

Also, random toilet wanking happened. Numerous times I was in the stall and I heard panting coming from the next one. This wasn't the type of panting someone does when they are giving birth to a fecal baby.
Ya ppl at my place do the booger thing too. It's unbelievable to think grown men still do that shit. This is a thing I've seen at elementary schools

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
We had a woman in the office I worked at once who had to have HR speak to her because the people around her complained that she smelled like menstruation. Apparently she left a stain on her chair too, but I can not verify because fuck that.

Hygene is such a shitty thing to have to speak to an employee about.

Erban1

Oct 26, 2017
The main thing I've noticed are people walking right out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I refuse to participate in any office potlucks and everyone I know gets fist bumps instead of handshakes now.

eponymous

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Recently saw someone at work cut their nails into a drawer people keep biscuits and other food stuff in. The same person then ate some of the biscuits afterwards. Lovely.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
EA has full time cleaning staff, so they're constantly cleaning the restrooms, taking out the trash, restocking, doing the dishes, cleaning the coffee machine, etc. during business hours. It's damn sweet, and I feel spoiled.

I was trying to think of something that is dirty, but considering we have cleaners 24/7, everything is clean all the time.

That person that keeps leaving open and half empty sugar bags in one on the kitchens, though, I hope they burn in hell!

OP
OP

Deleted member 56069

User requested account deletion
Banned
Apr 18, 2019
Recently saw someone at work cut their nails into a drawer people keep biscuits and other food stuff in. The same person then ate some of the biscuits afterwards. Lovely.
Oh, people cutting their nails are work is something I've only seen once. Except this dude did it at his desk and we'd see it fly into the air.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017

I fucking wish this were real.