• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I've been away long enough that the art style has significantly shifted again. I haven't been reading since the end of the robotics club arc.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Today's strip is fantastic.

ECyv8MbVUAI4l_V

Deleted member 45211

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 19, 2018
Ha, if you look closely you'll see she ate the cookies in the last frame. Little additions like that make the joke even better.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in awe because she managed to put a subtle, very nerdy Mario reference in today's one.

EDCN3TbW4AANH6j

ii916gao14x01.jpg

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Just found this thread today and it's a goldmine. I had seen the "not everyone who voices criticism is a bot" one before on reddit and quite liked it. Only gone through a few pages here so far but like the vast majority of them a lot.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
I got my copies of the books last week. The children's book is neat, will pass that on to some younger ones in the family shortly. Not too thrilled with the comic collection, no title art on the weekend strips and the quality of the pages is not great.

Also self help guru Nancy arc lets go!

Oct 25, 2017
I got my copies of the books last week. The children's book is neat, will pass that on to some younger ones in the family shortly. Not too thrilled with the comic collection, no title art on the weekend strips and the quality of the pages is not great.

Also self help guru Nancy arc lets go!

Yeah...

I don't regret buying it if any of that money gets back to Olivia Jaimes, but it doesn't really feel like a quality product.