• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, why are they ALL blonde, like theres one dark haired girl if you squint but thats it

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That is the first time scrolling to a still image has ever given me a jump scare.

The lighting in that picture doesn't do the eyes any favors.

Last edited:

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
"President Trump sends his regards. He really wishes he could be here today to grab you all by the pussy."

May 13, 2019
My aunt's friend who is in her 60s literally said she's fine with him grabbing her at a get together when that tape came out.
Obligatory:
CzGOAnhWgAAGhzV.jpg:small

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These women are fully unwilling to accept that Trump is racist:

Iovacchini, the grandmother of five, said she doesn't completely agree with the language the president uses to express himself, but people don't understand the attacks he's under.

"The names they call him, the foul language, they accuse him of killing — [of being] a Nazi!"

Trump, she said, defends himself from anyone regardless of who they are or where they come from.

"I don't think he just does women, he does men, too," she said.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Now [Democrats] are talking about giving illegals healthcare," she said in reference to the first Democratic debate, when many candidates raised their hands for the idea. "I wanna make sure I have social security when I retire."

With the GOP in power?

tenor.gif

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I am shocked that white women of all people would double down on their privilege in these dark times.

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Republicans are so delusional when it comes to women:

Women accounted for more than 50 percent of individual contributions for Trump's re-election campaign in the first quarter of 2019 — something speakers pointed as proof women would hand Trump a 2020 win.

"This is a president who has said a lot of things but boy has he delivered," said Ronna McDaniel, head of the Republican National Committee. "The difference between our party and the Democrats is we treat women as a whole voter."

nded

Nov 14, 2017
She credits the president with lowering the unemployment rate, and she likes that Trump has pushed for other issues she's passionate about, like criminal justice reform.

"There are so many wrongfully convicted people in the U.S.," she said. "These Democrats are not doing anything for these people there."
I can only assume she's talking about people like Arpaio and rapists from "good families".

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
If only people spent as much time shaming white women as they do with women of color when they're apathetic towards the party that constantly throws them under the bus.

Last edited:

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for spelling out it out so specifically. As a White man, I was about to be offended that my fellow White people keep voting for assholes like Trump, overwhelmingly.
I find it a bit disturbing how much White women seem to get a pass on their racism. Era-ers know to give White Men shit about their racism, but a lot of Era seem of have a blind spot in their minds about White women being racist.

Oct 27, 2017
User banned (3 days): inflammatory generalisation
I am shocked that white women of all people would double down on their privilege in these dark times.
Never forget:
confederate-daughters-e1538977157527.jpg

Nostalgia for the Confederacy and white supremacy were largely kept alive post Civil War by the United Daughters of the Confederacy. Never trust American white women, especially blondes, natural or otherwise.

Nov 7, 2017
Just think. Many of these ladies find him attractive and/or charismatic, or at the very least have some weird deep seated daddy issues in their worship of him.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I cant see how anyone can stand by a literal piece of shit. Have they even seen interviews of this fucker? He's a walking talking disaster

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Disgusting. It's really awful seeing all that racism come to the fore. I keep saying it but only because it's so blindingly true - you have a lot of problems, America.

Attacking them for how they look is almost as low as what you resent these women for, though. Some of you really should take a look at how ugly your behaviour is. You'll tut and shake your head at Trump denigrating women but then turn around and do exactly the same and fail to see the irony. Ugly beliefs don't translate to ugly faces (more's the pity) - criticise them for their horrifying actions, don't drop to the level of the man they support and you hate by going for the lowest common denominator and finding issues with their appearance when none exist.

You're better than that... or at least you should be.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man I remember getting flack for calling out the hypocrisy of that rally. And you know what... those protesters are going to vote Trump again. It at least a high chance of it.
There is a very low chance that those protestors voted for Trump.

I'm sure plenty of white women will vote for Trump again, but they aren't the women who protested Trump.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

But seriously, even after everything the asshole has done, white privilege still reigns.