• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Can't wait for the future.

2024 - Kamala says Joe Biden won

2028 - Kamala says the Democrat won

2032 - 2028 winning VP says they keep power

2036 - VP says that magically once again Democrats won

The future is amazing. 9 Liberals on the SC before you know it!

I hope this can be extended too. Don't mind (100) Dem Senators and (435) Dems in the House.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
reading thedonald and they're all counting on pence there too. things are gonna get ugly and potentially violent

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting angry when I see that bullshit "this claim is disputed" message. It's not disputed, the claim is nothing but a democracy destroying lie.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the Vice President had the powers Trump thinks he does, Biden could have nullified Trump's win in 2016 and installed Hillary Clinton as president. Shit, he could have even justified it by pointing to her winning the popular vote, which Pence isn't even in a position to do now.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
I'm getting angry when I see that bullshit "this claim is disputed" message. It's not disputed, the claim is nothing but a democracy destroying lie.

Yeah, it's getting really annoying.

"This claim about election fraud is bullshit." would work.
Or "This claim about election fraud is a lie", if swearing is wrong.

Rhowm

Nov 27, 2017
If the Vice President had the powers Trump thinks he does, Biden could have nullified Trump's win in 2016 and installed Hillary Clinton as president. Shit, he could have even justified it by pointing to her winning the popular vote, which Pence isn't even in a position to do now.
Or AL Gore could have thrown out the FLorida electors in a bid to try to make himself president

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
200.gif
Perfect

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017

Not alone, it's absolutely sending me into a Hulk rage when I see it. It's nothing but empty words seemingly devised to perpetuate lies and give false hope to those that are too thick to believe anything else.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
First line of the speech: "Fuck Mike Pence" <Maga roars> "Steal deez nuts, motherfucker" <Maga roars> <Trump starts crying and dials Mike's phone around 50 times, each time starting a message about what a bitch he is then hanging up> <Maga roars>

Lurcharound

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This infighting and it's repercussions are just a joy to watch. Finally seeing the whole ugly, vile machine unravel is great. Hopefully this continues right up to and after 20th with the party and it's supporters tied up arguing and fighting each other; which they surely deserve.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
If Pence had the power Trump (mistakenly) claims he does, I'm pretty sure he would comply with Trump. He's happy to carry on making the allegations about election fraud. Only reason he won't decertify is because he legally can't.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
If Pence had the power Trump (mistakenly) claims he does, I'm pretty sure he would comply with Trump. He's happy to carry on making the allegations about election fraud. Only reason he won't decertify is because he legally can't.

He's been very milquetoast on election fraud too. Basically just saying, "we want to count every legal vote" and not saying there was any fraud afaik.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
He's been very milquetoast on election fraud too. Basically just saying, "we want to count every legal vote" and not saying there was any fraud afaik.
He would go all in if pressured I feel. From the OP
Sources told CNN that the vice president is expected to make statements supportive of Trump's efforts to contest the results while baselessly alleging the results are fraudulent.

Oct 27, 2017
But what about all the Coping MAGA fanfiction about how Pence would jump through these 200 hoops to deny the election results and Trump would continue as president as a result?!

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Since there is no federal police in the US, whose job is it to drag him out of the office in 14 days?

This was correctly answered with Secret Service, but I think it's important to point out that Trump is a coward by nature. There is not a chance in hell that he tries to barricade himself in the Oval Office, or whatever the current fantasy is.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Can't wait for the future.

2024 - Kamala says Joe Biden won

2028 - Kamala says the Democrat won

2032 - 2028 winning VP says they keep power

2036 - VP says that magically once again Democrats won

The future is amazing. 9 Liberals on the SC before you know it!

I hope this can be extended too. Don't mind (100) Dem Senators and (435) Dems in the House.

Why only 9 Justices, pack the court as much as possible just in case Republicans win again one day, so it's harder for them to pack it themselves

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Since there is no federal police in the US, whose job is it to drag him out of the office in 14 days?

I think they already said that they won't force him to leave the White House. Biden will conduct business from another federal residence while they turn off all the utilities in the White House and essentially set up a siege of the building. No food deliveries, stuff like that.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I think they already said that they won't force him to leave the White House. Biden will conduct business from another federal residence while they turn off all the utilities in the White House and essentially set up a siege of the building. No food deliveries, stuff like that.

Lol what

The president of the United States is not sitting in a holiday inn until the ex bitch accepts reality.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

...I would love to see a source on that.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
In a series of late night tweets and press release, Trump claimed this was fake news... Although my favorite part of the release was that it was dated January 2020... Like, too lazy to update letter head.

Today is going to be a long drawn out affair, even with Pence presiding. You're going to hand a senator and congressman contest at least 6 or 7 Biden-won states, and have to take votes on each one with a simple majority confirming the results. I'd rather just fast forward to 6PM and have it all done with.

Nobody has said this.

Trump will be out of the White House by noon on January 20th. I don't think he'll even be in Washington DC. For him, he'd ideally be out of the country, but I think he'll settle for Florida.

Trump is a coward. The second someone with gravity looks at him and says, "Mr. President, it's time to board Air Force One..." he's out. And by the time that plane/chopper lands, it's not Air Force One anymore because he's not president.