• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
When is the debate?

I think Harris needs to demand an independent COVID test on Pence 24hrs & again 3hrs prior to the debate.

these muthafuckers being shady as fuck.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Dems just need to pretend the GOP doesn't exist. Treat them like the pariahs they've turned themselves into.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
This is 100% done with the goal of pence having no shield so he can accuse the Dems of being afraid of a harmless virus. That's the story. It's very simple. They think the best narrative they're gonna get is no shield for pence.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Kamala should say she is still going to debate and bring plexiglass for herself and have it installed on her podium.

Then proceed to use Pence's reluctance to use protection and a great reminder of what happened in the White House.

That would be hilarious and a great way to burn Pence right at the start without saying a word. I hope it happens.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
They shouldn't even be allowed to refuse it. It should just be a mandatory thing that goes up regardless.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
*copy*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
*paste*
yep. there's really no low there. i cannot fathom how people like that really exist. just how do you go on with not one percentage of decency? like, this would be too much for fiction. but there's millions of them. what the fuck

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yep. there's really no low there. i cannot fathom how people like that really exist. just how do you exist with not one percentage of decency?

*copy*
*paste*

It really is unconscionable. I'd like to think people will wake up to the endless destruction and greed of the Republican Party but, you know, racism.

Nov 27, 2017
California
why doesn't Kamala just bring them anyway, have them placed right at the start and the American people can see a pouty crybaby pence walk off the stage

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
*copy*
*paste*

It really is unconscionable. I'd like to think people will wake up to the endless destruction and greed of the Republican Party but, you know, racism.
racism, classism, homophobia, misogyny, violence, anti-intellectualism, lack of empathy, selfishness, conceitedness, liars, hypocrites, and you could go and on.

and we somehow coexist with these ppl. lord. imagine a world right now where obama didn't have to deal with this shit back in 08-16. or us right now.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
The Harrison/Graham debate had two plexiglass panes, one for each.

Why not just have one installed on her side?

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
If I was her I'd make the debate committee give Pence a ultimatum: follow our guidelines or don't show up.

Oct 28, 2017
Harris can still have plexiglass; he's just saying he doesn't want it. Conflicts with the narrative things are safe and normal.

Yup. Kamala should point out his lack of concern for others every chance she gets. It should make for a stark contrast on the stage.

And if she is really feeling snarky she could point out how not having a screen isn't a very christian thing to do.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Pros of a barrier: keeps people safe and/or alive during an on-going pandemic with the President himself currently infected and contagious.

Cons: Pence doesn't like it.

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Yeah, Kamala and team should just bring their own setup. What's Pence gonna do, tackle it down? Walk off the stage like a loser? Either way he looks like a huge fucking dork so fuck 'em.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, your people agreed to it, Michael.

Feel free not to show up if plexiglass is gonna make you feel as uncomfortable as you'd be next to a woman that isn't your wife. Kamala can have the entire time to fully explain why you were too big of a bitch to show.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
He said he doesn't want it on "his side." That's fine, Kamala will put one on her side.

Problem solved.

Nilson

Nov 5, 2017
Harris' debate night outfit.

s-l1600.jpg
I'd wear that too if I thought I'd have to be in the same room as pence

Jan 13, 2018
The article in the tweet says:

The commission and the Biden campaign both said Tuesday they understood that the Pence team was in agreement with the notion of plexiglass barriers. But the Pence team suggested they did not want any such dividers around the vice president, regardless of what Harris does.

"If she wants it, she's more than welcome to surround herself with plexiglass if that makes her feel more comfortable," Short said. "It's not needed."

(Short being Pence's Chief of Staff)

blue_whale

Nov 1, 2017
I think the visuals would be bad if harris had a barrier and pence didn't have one. I bet that's what they are counting on.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Pence still isn't out of the woods yet... he could very well still be incubating. Fuck that guy.

You're going to see their people show up again and try not to wear masks in the crowd... rinse and repeat on them all getting sick.