• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Valkyr

Oct 26, 2017
I imagine this is to lay out their reasons and plans for issuing subpoenas for the white house

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
First WaPo update:

Live updates: House Democrats to subpoena White House for documents in its impeachment inquiry focused on Ukraine

House Democrats announced Wednesday that they would subpoena the White House for documents related to Trump's July phone call with the leader of Ukraine — a call that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo earlier acknowledged that he was on as well.

Pompeo confirmed during a news conference in Rome that he listened to the call on which Trump pressed Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his son.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Is Nancy ok? She can barely get a sentence out here.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Is Nancy ok? She can barely get a sentence out here.

I've never watched her live before but, jesus, this is really incoherent, half of her sentences are just a lost cause.

I mean I'm behind the basic ideas here and I know it's nerve wracking being up there, but damn lady...

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Thank God Schiff took the mic.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Christ Nancy, spit the fucking word out.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I understand these are crazy times but people can't expect every press conference to have jaw dropping news in it.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I get what's shes doing, this is responding to the republican talking point that the Dems don't want to work on this stuff, but damn is it coming off stiff. Watching it live, anyway.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
"Again, we're trying to find common ground with the president"

Maybe Nancy should just let Schiff do the talking.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Non-compliance implies guilt.

I don't think the Dems had any other real strategy beyond issuing subpoenas at this point.

I think they knew they would be ignored. And that works in their favor, because it looks like Trump & Co. are hiding from the truth.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
This is all just to undercut R talking points and say the House can and will still do work for the American people at the same time as running an impeachment inquiry