• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
it would not surprise me to learn that the men who pee standing up are more successful in life. they're more efficient, they value results over comfort.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This reminded me of that thread where people claimed their dicks hit the toilet water when sitting down.

I prefer hand stands

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
There's nowt wrong or 'emasculating' about sitting to piss if you have a penis.

your 'business' is your business!

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Depends on the situation.

In the middle of working/doing something: Standing up.

Relaxing at home in leisure time or after "penis using" activities: Sitting down.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why not both? If you need to be quiet for example- or like me after a back surgery you're injured- or you're tired or whatever. Women have been peeing sitting down for literally decades and they've survived.

Less sprinkling too.

I stand for the most part - but just habit.

On installing a urinal absolutely NOT if you ever want to sell your house to a regular human being without enormous expense to undo it.

Every time I have seen a house with a urinal in it , there's been an overweight dad with a brightly colored leather jacket and a Lamborghini somewhere.

Oct 28, 2018
I pee all over the floor and carpet. I make it known this is my territory. If someone tries to pee after I do, I burst in and pee on them.

4379.jpg

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Threads like this are why I had to finally bite the bullet and create an account here. I need to add my input

I have not stood up to pee in maybe a decade. It is such an unnatural thing for me to do that when I actually try to, no pee comes out. I can stand there trying with every fiber of my being to just get a dribble out with nothing to show for it. It got so bad one time while driving in the mountains of Colorado, I felt like my bladder was going to burst and I had to park my car and run into the woods to find a place to squat when I discovered that not only could I not pee standing up, I also couldn't pee unless I was sitting on a literal toilet. There I was in agony, having to pee so bad but my mind would not allow for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.