• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It was an alright season, took me a while to muster the interest to finish it all.

Oct 27, 2017
We've done 4 episodes so far and while it's good, it feels like it's missing something compared to the previous series. I'm not sure PJ Harvey is still doing the soundtrack, but it's not familiar to me (like her tracks from To Bring You My Love were) and that was often a big part of my enjoyment in previous series. I also feel like the style or cinematography is missing something, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I'll try to finish it later this week.

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Show is really tired in my opinion, I basically identify the season solely based on its villain.
It should end next season but I guess the series is REALLY fucking succesful.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
can someone explain the significance of what Tommy said to Michael
in regards to his unborn child?
why did it make Polly and Michael upset?

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
Just finished S5 and thought it was fine. Only nitpick was I thought they had Mosley look a bit over the top in his villain outfit in the rally at the end (along with awful artwork of their insignia on the stage). Glad a couple of characters from seasons past made a return. I'm down for 2 more seasons of this!