• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck

She was so great. I loved her in everything. My dream cast for a project was her, Olivia Colman, and Lesley Manville

RIP Helen McRory

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuckin hell. She was a show-stealing presence in Peaky Blinders. Loved her in that role. RIP and as always, fuck cancer.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
wow, this is devastating :(

RIP.

Amazing performance in Peaky Blinders. The show won't be the same without her.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck man, she was great in most things I've watched that has her in it
Damian Lewis is her husband? Goddayum their children gonna be insane actors/actresses if they go into acting

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
RIP. Fantastic actor and I don't think I've watched a bad performance from her.

She and Damian Lewis were one of the cutest power couples in the industry. I feel bad for their young teenaged children who just lost a mom.

Last edited:

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
www.theguardian.com

Helen McCrory told family to be brave about her death, says Damian Lewis

The actor, who died at age 52, had kept her cancer private and told her children sheā€™d lived the life she wanted
Before she died, the actor Helen McCrory repeatedly urged her teenage children to be courageous and not sad about her death, her husband, Damian Lewis, has said.

In a moving tribute to the Peaky Blinders star, Lewis said: "She's left our beautiful children, Manon and Gully, too early, but they have been prepared for life."

Writing in the Sunday Times, Lewis said: "She has exhorted us to be courageous and not afraid. As she said repeatedly to the children: 'Don't be sad, because even though I'm about to snuff it, I've lived the life I wanted to.'"
Lewis said that in the weeks before her death his wife had talked about his future relationships with women, saying that "love isn't possessive".

"She said to us from her bed: 'I want Daddy to have girlfriends, lots of them, you must all love again, love isn't possessive, but you know, Damian, try at least to get through the funeral without snogging someone,'" he said.

I only knew her from entertainment, but she seemed like a great soul. Feeling for her kids and family.