• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
http://www.pcgamesupply.com

Pcgamesupply.com tends to put $10 US PSN and Nintendo Eshop codes on sale at mostly 10% or 30% off at least once or twice a week for a few hours only. It's great for people going all digital.

I'll try to post here when a sale is up. Feel free to post if you know if there's a sale.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
Great idea to merge both code promotions. If they start giving XBL codes with a discount, we can also add them in here. They only do it once in every 3 months it seems.

They are now testing the PSN Codes with 20% discount (it was the promotion on Monday), they've tried the 10% but the consumer wasn't biting (it never went OOS before the end). Yesterday was Eshop codes, so I don't expect anything in the next days.

EDIT - Proven wrong in 10 seconds or less.

ZoronMaro

Oct 30, 2017
20% off and only 3 and a half hours.
Is this the new norm? Seems like a lot of their promotions are that short (I know I missed one of them even though I was less than 5 hours late)

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this thread, with the way people have been using alt accounts to hoard codes, threads like these help to give me a remote chance.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
alright, I think I can afford another one..

but I won't do it next time if they are only 20% off

Crunchewy

Oct 30, 2017
I'm going to wait for the next $10 for $7 PSN. I'm sure it's right around the corner. Either way, god bless pcgamesupply!

Crunchewy

Oct 30, 2017
Also stupid question. Do eshop codes expire? I will need some eshop funds, but the Switch is an Xmas gift, so won't be able to redeem any I get until then

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Also stupid question. Do eshop codes expire? I will need some eshop funds, but the Switch is an Xmas gift, so won't be able to redeem any I get until then
You have a Wii u or a 3ds? Switch will carry over funds when you set it up. Also I don't think they expire anyways.

Shit I didn't know about this thread subscribing.

JavyOO7

Oct 27, 2017
I wish Nintendo themselves would give a nice deal on eShop cards. Like $7 for a $10 eShop cards like these guys do.

Subscribed to this thread...

Oct 25, 2017
I hoarded 4 codes for at least a few months before I finally got my Switch Odyssey bundle. If you have a 3DS or WiiU you can just redeem them there and transfer the funds over to the Switch, or do what I did and just hold onto them until you finally get Switch'd.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Is this site legit? Has anyone experienced any issues with codes purchased from this site?

Oct 25, 2017
Is this site legit? Has anyone experienced any issues with codes purchased from this site?
The original post about this site from "the old forum" dates back to July, and tons of people there have had good experiences getting codes before they sell out. Also, if you follow the Switch Sales and 3DS Sales subreddits, they post this site whenever sales happen too, so it is somewhat widely known and utilized. I've gotten 4 codes from them this year and had no issues.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
The original post about this site from "the old forum" dates back to July, and tons of people there have had good experiences getting codes before they sell out. Also, if you follow the Switch Sales and 3DS Sales subreddits, they post this site whenever sales happen too, so it is somewhat widely known and utilized. I've gotten 4 codes from them this year and had no issues.

Ok, thanks for confirming.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I remember they did the $7 promo on the sShop codes too, mainly because I think I bought the 2 or 3 from those, but those were back in july-august, since then I haven't seen them put again those.

Euman

Oct 25, 2017
I've bought a few PSN codes and an eShop code off them before. No issues whatsoever. Always good to save a few bucks.

Xclash

Oct 25, 2017
I remember they did the $7 promo on the sShop codes too, mainly because I think I bought the 2 or 3 from those, but those were back in july-august, since then I haven't seen them put again those.

It's usually because they sell out before the promotion ends. I remember buying a eShop code last month for $7. More people are aware of the website since PCGamesupply started this.

ThatsMyTrunks

Mokuzai Studio
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I buy one every single time I see it go up. It's like a game being 30% off. And if you buy a game on sale with the credit, it's even cheaper. Too good to pass up.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
Yes it is, bought several times from them over the last few months.
Keep in mind that you cannot use PayPal for promotions like these, but when they aren't discounted you can.

I have been buying these without issues since the beginning of this year. Question though, I have never been able to purchase on PC, but mobile always works. Do the promotions work on PC interface?

xs2kys

Oct 29, 2017
how can i watch this thread? i want to get final fantasy xi for psn if I can get one for a bit cheaper