• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
At this rate Borderlands 3 and whatever else Gearbox is cooking will be also exclusive to Epic.

ChemicalWorld

Dec 6, 2017
Yay more games I can forget about buying until steam sale. What a wonderful time for PC gaming, oh hail our glorious Epic overlords...

/s

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
You put thousands of hours into their games but don't want to play this one because you have to double click a different launcher?

For me, it's the principal of locking down the most open platform of gaming to one storefront and a terrible launcher. I'd rather not see it go this way, so, I'll focus my limited gaming time, attention and money elsewhere. No more no less.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I'd probably me a lot more upset if we didn't have a new Bloodlines coming to GOG.

But we do, so I can live a year without the Outer Worlds.

mxbison

Banned
Jan 14, 2019
Why do you care what other people choose to do?

Don't let something so trivial bother you, all it does is make you needlessly hostile.

It doesn't bother me, just surprises me.

People calling for me to get banned because I don't boycott the Epic Store and I'M the hostile one?

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

No it didn't, stop spreading lies

Metro did sell $10 less and because of Epic's reach the game ended up being cheaper in way more countries. It still is the rare exception but stop saying it never happened. Your argument is good enough to say it's so rare it's not worth holding out hope for.

In the USA only, it stayed the same everywhere else and even went up US$5 in Australia. But I suppose everywhere else doesn't count.

You missed the thread that popped up a week later. Epic started offering regional pricing on Metro and it relatively matched the price drop the US version got.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
This sucks if true. And this would be a Take-Two decision and not Microsoft correct? If that is the case sucks that Microsoft would have to take a blunt of the fallout, no pun intended, from this horrible decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.