• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
It would be cool to see PSVR games make it to PC. The PSVR visor is just so bad. Its a blurry mess. Stuff like Astrobot and Firewall Zero Hour on PC would be amazing.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
The strange thing is someone in the comments claims that an insider has said that The Last Guardian is going to be ported.

Very odd.
someone teased that the next XboxEra podcast will mention more Sony titles that *might* be coming to PC in the Horizon thread. It quickly got lost in all the noise.
I listened to the podcast. Those are the titles that were mentioned.

https://xboxera.com/2020/01/26/episode-15-phils-suitcase/

minute 47 is where it starts.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
And to be frank.. Whatever is achievable on PC better be achievable on PS5, when it comes to these PC releases.

That's never going to happen. The ceiling is raised yearly on PC. The sky is the limit.

Wipeout belongs on PC. PS owners let it down, they had to fucking shut down the studio. They don't even deserve it.

3XC2wZa.gif

I'm coming Wipeout. IM COMING.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It would be cool to see PSVR games make it to PC. The PSVR visor is just so bad. Its a blurry mess. Stuff like Astrobot and Firewall Zero Hour on PC would be amazing.
The headset isn't the problem, or not the main issue. Some things I played were blurrier than others, like Driveclub. Whereas Ace Combat, Gran Turismo looked crisper and better detail.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
That one isn't an exclusive because of Sony though, is it? I thought that was because of Atlas shenanigans.

You'll notice Judgment on the list which means PCGamer isn't following this logic.

No it's not. The PS4 hardware simply isn't capable enough to deliver performant games at decent resolutions for PSVR.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
That one isn't an exclusive because of Sony though, is it? I thought that was because of Atlas shenanigans.
I thought I remember reading something about Sony having some deal with Atlas/Sega about Persona. Obviously Sega has not been shy about bringing plenty of their catalog to PC over the last 2 years, and that includes the original version of Atlas's Catherine

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
User Warned: Modwhining
This is a port beg tread, lets see if mods close this tread with the same energy.

Fumpster

Nov 4, 2017
Bloodborne should be top priority, Souls has a big userbase on PC and Bloodborne runs pretty poorly on PS4

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Is Everybody's Golf really that good?

It's a fun golf game, but I think the other thing that really recommends Everybody's Golf is that there aren't a ton of golf games on the PC, and even fewer fun, cartoon-y ones. (In fact, besides The Golf Club franchise, I can only really think of VR minigolf titles.) Everybody's Golf fills that niche quite nicely while ALSO being a fairly deep golf sim that doesn't try to be super realistic but offers a lot of challenge and nuance nonetheless.

Besides Wipeout (which I adore), I have no real thoughts about most of the games on PC Gamer's list. But Everybody's Golf, man. Yeah, I'd definitely play that.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
You don't have to do it, others can, that's the beauty of PC gaming.
I know but.. as it stands it's already the best From game. I hate that people can mess with the game. It'll happen but it makes my skin crawl.
It won't be, it never will keep up with what's possible on PC
That's never going to happen. The ceiling is raised yearly on PC. The sky is the limit.

Wipeout belongs on PC. PS owners let it down, they had to fucking shut down the studio. They don't even deserve it.

3XC2wZa.gif

I'm coming Wipeout. IM COMING.
This isn't true, the nature of PC means it's always improving.
DDUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!
I'm talking about Bloodborne and it running 60fps or more possibly. If I just said I don't want the game messed with, meaning modded, what would I care for future pc ceilings? If it comes to PC and can run at 60fps it'd better be running at 60 on PS5!

Sony, please put Wipeout on PC for Yogi. I truly want it for you man. But I d see it selling much more on PC tbh.

Yun

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see Knack I and Knack II on that list. It's invalid and should not be taken serious.

Gotg right there would be first priority for pc people

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
DDUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!
I'm talking about Bloodborne and it running 60fps or more possibly. If I just said I don't want the game messed with, meaning modded, what would I care for future pc ceilings? If it comes to PC and can run at 60fps it'd better be running at 60 on PS5!

Sony, please put Wipeout on PC for Yogi. I truly want it for you man. But I d see it selling much more on PC tbh.

Yeah I see what you're saying. Sometimes they hard-code the game for 30fps (smh) but hopefully they haven't done that so all the PS4 games can get a boost on PS5.

And <3

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'd love to see every single PlayStation exclusive on PC, that'd be so sick.

Except for Knack and Knack 2, of course.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
I'll give em credit for Everybody's Golf.

But Days Gone would be a good get, even if it's not representative of the best of the best Sony games, it's still good.

Lol hopefully the next one is Knack, they deserve a king to grace their masterful PCs.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I know but.. as it stands it's already the best From game. I hate that people can mess with the game. It'll happen but it makes my skin crawl.

DDUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!

Why does other people modifying their own game make your skin crawl?

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Yeah I see what you're saying. Sometimes they hard-code the game for 30fps (smh) but hopefully they haven't done that so all the PS4 games can get a boost on PS5.

And <3
Yea, I'm all for these games selling more on PC. I've never owned a gaming PC but if the pipeline is exhausted on the PS4 then sure.

I hope it can run at a higher framerate on PS5, all's I'm asking for parity in some cases😆
Why does other people modifying their own game make your skin crawl?
I don't get it either
I dunno.. it's weird. Some games I just don't think should be touched or messed with. But, by all means mod the game to your liking or whatever. Do you. Lol, but for example.. I never bought Shadow of the Colossus on PS4. And it's been on sale for damn near free. I just can't do it 😏.

Last edited:

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
Euugh. Outside of Everybody's Golf, I have negative interest in playing any of those games on PC. Now, Virtual On Masterpiece and Gundam Maxi Boost On...

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'd probably be very interested in building a decently powerful PC if TLoU and Bloodborne came to PC.