• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If the rumours are true and PlayStation 4 exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC, surely that means the rest of Sony's back catalogue is fair game? With that in mind, here are the PS4 games we really want to see on PC—plus a few that, honestly, we aren't that fussed about. Sony arguably has the best exclusives in console land, and we want a piece of the action.
https://www.pcgamer.com/the-playstation-4-exclusives-we-want-to-see-on-pc/

S-Tier "The best of the best"

God of War
Bloodborne
Everybody's Golf
Shadow of the Colossus
The Last of Us
Uncharted

A-Tier "Great games, fully deserving of a PC Port"

Judgment
Wipeout: Omega Collection
Marvel's Spider-Man
Until Dawn
Gran Turismo Sport
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

B-Tier "Good, but not essential"

Killzone: Shadowfall
The Last Guardian
Ratchet and Clank

C-Tier "Fine, but we can take or leave 'em"

Tearaway: Unfolded
Infamous Second Son

D-Tier "No thanks"

MediEvil
The Order 1886
Days Gone
You can read the reasonings for each tier on the website.

Personally, I think that's a solid ranking of PS exclusives with the exception of ND games being too high and Gran Turismo being too low. Would love to see how they look on a beefy PC considering how great they already look on PS4.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The Last Guardian deserves S-Tier. That performance boost would be massive too.

My ordered list would be:
  1. The Last Guardian
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Yakuza 6
  4. Gravity Rush 1+2
  5. Shadow of the Colossus
  6. Judgment
Edit: Though it would obviously be great to have any and all exclusives on PC.

Last edited:

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
You know, I hadn't considered how much I want everyone's golf on Pc until now.

Man I would buy that in a second.

Oct 27, 2017
getting bloodborne on pc would basically instantly make that one of the best souls games. it's framerate/framepacing issue fucking kills that game for me.

Oct 26, 2017
What is it? An open world horror/survival game in which a man in a backwards baseball cap battles zombie-like monsters.

Andy: I never played this: but I did just read a bunch of reviews and, eh, I think we're good for zombie games on PC. Sorry if you're a Days Gone fan, but I couldn't recruit one single member of the PC Gamer team to say something nice about it.

Fraser: Honestly, this one should just stay on PS4.

RUDE

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Days Gone was a pretty good game (And also really good looking). It deserves better than D tier for sure.

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
I´m baffed at Days Gone being D Tier, game would greatly benefit being on PC. It really asks for more hardware.

Kokoro

Jan 23, 2019
France
Not cool to put Days Gone on the D-tier with Medievil and The Order 1886. I bet this game would look even more beautiful and play really good at 60 fps.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Spiderman would sell like crazy. Great game, mainstream appeal, looks great.

I'd even rebuy it because I misplaced my PS4 disc somewhere so I need to either find it or buy it again.

OldGamer

Jul 6, 2019
One notable one is the PS4 exclusive Remasters of Yakuza 3-5. 0-2 recently dropped on PC which led to new PC fans anxiously awaiting the rest.

It also makes me smile to see Judgement on top of the A-tier list. Respect.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Move up The Last Guardian, Tearaway and Days Gone. Include Concrete Genie, Gravity Rushes and Astro Bot.

Maybe they skipped Persona 5 and Resogun because they are on other PlayStation systems too?

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Bloodborne.

That is it. All that really needs to come to PC imo.

Or maybe at least a pro patch...

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017

1. The Last Guardian
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Yakuza 6
  4. Gravity Rush 1+2
  6. Judgment
Yakuza 6 and Judgment are already guaranteed to come to PC. The entire series is in the process of being ported over. I wouldn't be surprised if the HD Collection and 6 are on Steam by year's end

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
PCGamer on a roll today I see lol.

I think the Gravity Rush games on PC would be nice. Both could run at 60fps!

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Yakuza 6 and Judgment are already guaranteed to come to PC. The entire series is in the process of being ported over. I wouldn't be surprised if the HD Collection and 6 are on Steam by year's end
SEGA likes doing PC ports in february, so I think we might have something next month. Hopefully the HD collection.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Bloodborne on PC with native resolution bumps, 60fps, mods, etc would indeed be incredible.

Now I'm sad it won't happen.

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gran Turismo on a high end PC would look like photomode in motion. Nothing could beat the visuals.

Also since it's trying to push esports, having on PC would definitely get the big petrol heads moving to that game on the platform. I'd drop FH4 and Assetto for it.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Naughty Dog games would benefit greatly from the additional buttons a keyboard provides.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne on PC with native resolution bumps, 60fps, mods, etc would indeed be incredible.

Bloodborne at 4K, 60 fps, chromatic aberration disabled, and modded to have 5 vials minimum restocked on every respawn, would become the definitively best Souls game

ThoroughJaggedAnnelid-small.gif

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what is with this brazen knack disrespect

THESE HEATHENS DIDN'T EVEN MENTION IT

the gif will remain accurate

MagnificentTallLabradorretriever-size_restricted.gif

daninthemix

Nov 2, 2017

1. The Last Guardian
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Yakuza 6
  4. Gravity Rush 1+2
  6. Judgment
The strange thing is someone in the comments claims that an insider has said that The Last Guardian is going to be ported.

Very odd.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haha

What a load of elitist bullshit. I love gaming on my PC, but people who write about PC gaming ...

D Tier.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017

I don't think From have any interest in revisiting this. Sony will have to do all the leg work themselves on top of making the required additional work if they want to get it on the PC.

I could see one if they make a PS5 mini remaster, assuming their PC plans are real.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Realistically, ND games aren't coming to PC, same with GoW and Gran Turismo. I could see Spiderman getting a PC port due to Marvel wanting even more sales for it as they will have the final say (Sony only owns movie rights to Spiderman) . Days Gone would greatly benefit from the PC port and help build it as a franchise with greater exposure and not being held back by weak hardware.

Judgment will someday get a PC port for sure but it could be a long time. First they need to port over Yakuza 3-5 collection and 6. I gave up waiting so got them all for PS4, but I did wait out for Kiwami 2 for PC.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, wouldn't everyone want every game available on everything?
I'd like to play Super Mario 3D World on PS4. So what?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just want to play God of War at 60fps.

Also Driveclub (lmao yeah right).
God of War on PS4 Pro in performance mode holds to a solid 60fps for the majority of the game outside of setpiece moments. I used to refuse to take it seriously when people would describe God of War on PS4 Pro as a 60fps game but it really has gotten there for the most part.

Also, the game plays damn well with a keyboard and mouse. One of very few action games that I think plays even better with a keyboard and mouse than with a controller. I'd love to see God of War on PC for that reason alone, true mouse aim with high sensitivity would play like a dream.
Haha

What a load of elitist bullshit. I love gaming on my PC, but people who write about PC gaming ...

D Tier.
Where's the elitism? I'm not seeing it.