• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Will BG3 be there I wonder, want to see some more gameplay.

Frontier will show off space legs!? Omg.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

EduBRK

Oct 30, 2017
Brazil
I think a Yakuza Collection like the PS4 release is possible (pay 60, each game releases in a scheduled date).

I believe in a shadow drop HZD.

Does anyone know if Riot teased anything about the LoL Fighting Game?

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Looking forward to this. I hope I'm not over-hyping myself for some weird reason. It's a weird summer for sure.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
PC Gaming Show always shows interesting indies, but today, today I have my wallet in hand. Give me 🅱️ersona 4 Golden or give me death

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I can't keep track of all the shows.

This might help:

unknown.png

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Keeping expectations in check. Doubt there'll be any Sony stuff at the show (will be glad to be wrong, though)

Curious about Twin Mirror. Nacon being there means Earthblood gameplay reveal, maybe?

In any case, excited to see it.

Also, Escapist Indie showcase post-apoc starts in one hour, and they'll be showing gameplay from games they've shown on Thur, all day long (11AM-7PM EST) while this is all going.

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
XSEED is going to be there as well, will we hear news about Rune Factory and Story of Seasons being released on PC?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for Mafia: Definitive Edition trailer and Persona 4 Golden announcement.

I'm hoping for a Persona 3 announcement, some update on Yakuza 3-6 and Judgement, and an early look at Funcom's Dune game but I think that one is years away. As well as something on Crash Team Racing and that Bloodborne PC port.

Last edited:

Prefty

Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I only want 2 things and an optional wish:

-Bloodborne
-Persona 4 Golden (and the rest are coming, please switch too...and please don't be the original Persona 4, also japanese voices)

Wish:
-Demon's Soul Remake on PC too

Fadewise

Nov 5, 2017
I said it before in the Playstation thread: these types of events have horribly morphed for me from a sense of excited trepidation to a sense of trepidation about what cool new games are going to be held hostage from my preferred platform. Really tiring waiting to see which logos end up being on the end card of each new trailer.