• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
So the biggest news out of this was bad news.

Literally is 'we announce EGS exclusivity' The show now

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Highlights were clearly Paradox (both Bloodlines 2 and Planetfall look sick)

Special mention to Song of Conquest, because I also love me some HOMM.

Disappointed that Rebellion's secret game wasn't a 2000 AD title, but that's life.

If Remnant from the Ashes plays nice solo, I'm totally into that, because I seriously love the Darksiders vibe and art style.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
yaj84n1.png

Lmao what the fuck is this spread. I do appreciate the (hopefully) self-deprecating humor of including DA2.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
We didn't know, I can remember a few games that were announced at E3 and being released the same year. Not every company is working like Square Enix.

Yeah, but it's pretty much a given that they only started on this after D:OS2, and a Baldur's Gate game is something that takes like 3-4 years to make minimum

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a list of what was EGS exclusive and what was was confirmed not to be, or at least didn't have an Epic logo at the end of the trailer?

Just learned that Epic took Untitled Goose Game. Sucks. This E3 sucks. Kind of feared it would, for this exact reason, but it's already worse than I thought it would be.

At this point, even if Epic fixes all its shit, I don't think I'd want to create an account. They're just harshing my vibe, man.
Goose is a jolly game that made me happy, and so it felt bad when Epic took it away. But Goose is not dead, it will eventually return. So it's more of a compounding factor that didn't break the camel's back.

Shenmue 3 though. Like loading another camel onto the camel. Epic's (and Deep Silver's) involvement has made me turn against the creator of one of my favorite games of all time. It's sad and disappointing and fucking sucks. I don't want to feel this way about anything related to Shenmue. I associate Epic with this and I don't think I'll get over it any time soon.

They really should rename it to Entitled Goose Game.
The goose IS entitled, stealing stuff and being a honking asshole.
It's basically pronounced the same way as the old title and is extremely close to it, wouldn't cause any loss in brand recognition.
It spells EGG, for fuck's sake.
it actually makes me slightly agitated that they're not doing it.
Do it.