• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
marsupilami-pizza-tim80kqg.gif

These Highlight threads aim to showcase the various releases of the current month and releases that may have flown under the radar (of the previous month). The titles listed here vary from DLC/Expansions, to titles entering or leaving Early Access, as well as indie games.
These titles are listed as per their genre, so you can do a simple search for a basic genre term to find specific games that'd interest you

This is going to be among the last Highlight threads I make as I'll stop making them after the next month ^^;

Simulation

RPG & MMOs

Adventure

Platformers & Auto-runnters

Racing & Sports

Point n Click, FMV and Visual Novels

Puzzle, Rhythm & Casual

Strategy

Building & Management

Action, Shooters & Stealth

Horror

Virtual Reality

Shoot'em-ups and Twin-stick shooters

Card centric

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for all your awesome work on these threads, Tizoc. They're my favorite thing gaming side and I have used them monthly for years now. I can't say enough how special they've been to me, even as a lurker. Hope everything is going well. <3

Last edited:

pagrab

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you Tizoc for your great work. I am not exaggerating - these posts are the highlight of the beginning of each month for me as they set the stage and get me super excited for the upcoming weeks.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
There is also HOI 4 DLC release which looks pretty interesting in addition to EU4 DLC.

I am also tempted by Sword and Fairy 7 even though I know its not going to be that great.

Protagonist

Sep 13, 2021
Thank you for creating these highlight threads. They make every month feel a bit more special concerning video game releases. Take care!

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Y'all are welcome~ A few stuff I missed or just got announced will be included in the next highlight thread.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It is fucking WILD that there is a Marsupalami game coming out in 2021. I literally cannot believe that.

Just to say, my games of last month were Inscryption and Happy Game, you should absolutely play those, they are amazing.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
It is fucking WILD that there is a Marsupalami game coming out in 2021. I literally cannot believe that.

Just to say, my games of last month were Inscryption and Happy Game, you should absolutely play those, they are amazing.
Happy Game is 2psooky4me xo
But I'm grabbing Inscryption by the winter seal likely

Grabbing marsupilami on release, these platformers are what I need during my college course atm xD