• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Huh, well this is unexpected.

Bound By Flame just showed up on GOG. 80% off, too

That's the first Spiders game Focus put there. Did not expect that to happen at all.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
17 of September is just 5 days before the end of summer in the northern hemisphere!

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
It could be a version of his earlier demo.
I added the link just before you posted :P

Still, I am interested in if Valve actually paid him for his idea. I hope they did (or at least offered to pay, as I would think Lars would be happy for it to be available for everyone even at cost 0).

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't look as radically new and fresh as I had hoped, but appreciate the new features.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like he is only a contractor:

Good that they are paying him for his idea and to further develop it. Sad that it is only a contractor as he is quite a nice guy.

Edit: Pic of it

EDowQV8XUAoewRr

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Now that the Client Update is out of the way, Valve can finally focus on what really counts:

Bring Artifact back to life!

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

I do like that there's a blue blood faction for the old money vamps, and a separate Camarilla faction full of new tech money. Very fitting for Seattle.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
It's there but it is like they switched it to mobile version XD Everything is stretched out XD

BTW if somebody want's Ghost Recon Beta send me PM.
As I said multiple times before, that is a design choice that has been popular for the last years, where you unify the UI design elements to only have one schema that can be adapted to several devices. This allows for you to have only one workflow to take care of (which would still support a ton of different resolutions / scales). This normally came from the mobile sector (as that was were you saw a ton of divergence on screen resolutions somehow).

That is also the reason why I think BPM is gonna be updated once the new UI is finalized as it would be a small tweak to the "nu-UI" to avoid having to fix and update it separately from now onwards.

First real day back at work...

Kill me now.
I havent seen you post a troll topic so you havent done your real work.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
As I said multiple times before, that is a design choice that has been popular for the last years, where you unify the UI design elements to only have one schema that can be adapted to several devices. This allows for you to have only one workflow to take care of (which would still support a ton of different resolutions / scales). This normally came from the mobile sector (as that was were you saw a ton of divergence on screen resolutions somehow).

That is also the reason why I think BPM is gonna be updated once the new UI is finalized as it would be a small tweak to the "nu-UI" to avoid having to fix and update it separately from now onwards.

Yeah but they could at least use center align instead of left one and then stretch everything. Something like Era.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of kill me now

In a parallel universe, Lara Croft is an alternative punk girl doing all tomb raider things. But you will never be in that parallel universe.

Edit:
You can now be a better coach than any ManU one since Fergusson:

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
is ACO Fate of Atlantis worth playing? since I already sank so much time into the original ACO, I might just play that with uPlay+ instead of starting a completely different open-world game

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Finished Dishonored today. Man that was fun. I had the low chaos ending but after looking up the other two the high chaos seemed pretty great too. Might go back for that after I start Dishonored 2.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Dishonored today. Man that was fun. I had the low chaos ending but after looking up the other two the high chaos seemed pretty great too. Might go back for that after I start Dishonored 2.

If you haven't played the two story DLCs yet (Brigmore Witches & Knife of Dunwall), I highly recommend doing that prior to jumping into Dishonored 2. Not only are they both really great but they contextualize several of the main characters in the sequel and DotO.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
If you haven't played the two story DLCs yet (Brigmore Witches & Knife of Dunwall), I highly recommend doing that prior to jumping into Dishonored 2. Not only are they both really great but they contextualize several of the main characters in the sequel and DotO.

Thanks for the heads up. I was literally starting up the game lol. I'll head back to that first. Do you know how long those DLC's are? Steam has me clocked in at 18 hours for the base game, though a couple of that was just idling and I was going really slow early.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I was literally starting up the game lol. I'll head back to that first. Do you know how long those DLC's are? Steam has me clocked in at 18 hours for the base game, though a couple of that was just idling and I was going really slow early.

I spent like 25-30 hours in the base game alone, so I can't really say for sure. I really wrung out every last drop from that game. Howlongtobeat might give you a good idea. They're relatively meaty for sure, but the new stuff they introduce is worth it for sure imo.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I somehow missed that Bard's Tale 4 Director's Cut hit Game Pass.

fspm

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Steam library update looks like a MS+epic child, huge ass asymmetric tiles fine tuned for smart phone blugh.

w7oyebm.png

Get out with this trash.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Friendly PSA. Don't forget to migrate your Destiny account to steam.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
dumb queston - was watching a video on gears 5 pc version. It has a resolution scaler in the options, resident evil 2 remake had this as well. I play on a 1440p monitor, if i up the resolution scaler, will it automatically downsample or do I need to go into nvidia control panel to make it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.